Tegans hospital appointment tomorrow

ZMD

Reaction score
Tegans got her appointment at 10.20 tomorrow morning she's seeing pediatrician first then the Dietician, really hope we get some answers as i hate seeing her like this! wish us luck xx

good luck Tegan, hope you get some answers

Aw good luck hun, it must be awful really hope u get some answers! Let us know!! Xxx

Well Im now at the hospital waiting for her prescription, she's got different Meds for her Reflux and she's been prescribed sma Lactose free formula as she's Lactose intolerant! i've also got to have a dairy free diet If i choose to continue breastfeeding x

Hope the new meds and lactose free formula help. Are you going to continue breastfeeding and cut out dairy..?

Im going to give it a try But there's Lactose in so many things! he did suggest i slowly introduce the formula as it'll taste allot different to breast milk and obviously Im Not going to breast feed forever so she needs to get used to it xx

I'd find it really hard to cut out dairy - I love milk and drink about 2 pints a day! Goodluck!

I think i'll fail pretty quickly as i need to cut out chocolate, cheese, milk, yogurt and loads of other stuff! Atleast i've managed to breastfeed for 15 weeks Tegans health must come first xx

im sure rosies mum had to cut out dairy? im glad you found out what was bothering her xx

I think i might pm her Im sure she won't mind! x

Well today has been quite good! i've cut out all dairy (i want chocolate so badly!) and she had 5oz of the formula at bed time and she's been like a different baby, Im so pleased that we know what's wrong! i love breastfeeding and Im hoping i'll manage to be dairy free for a couple of more weeks it is difficult though x

Aw good to hear, thats such a relief and good luck with everything, youre doing a great job!x

The soya stuff isn't too bad. They do yogurts, "milk" chocolate etc. There is usually a section in supermarkets that sell different foods for allergies.

Good luck, I tried it for a couple of weeks a few years ago and it was really hard xxx

The soya stuff isn't too bad. They do yogurts, "milk" chocolate etc. There is usually a section in supermarkets that sell different foods for allergies.

Good luck, I tried it for a couple of weeks a few years ago and it was really hard xxx

Thanks for that Hun Im going to have a look when i go to Tesco 2morow, i know i can't do it forever so Im going to add 1 formula feed a week until she has no more Booby i don't know who's going to miss it more me or her! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back