Appointment tomorrow

Sus

Reaction score
Have got our first appointment at Fertility Clinic tomorrow. It's just to meet the nursing staff and have any tests needed. We have been trying for 19 months so am fed up now. Hoping to get some answers.

Sus x

good luck! we felt much more relaxed about the whole thing once we got the ball rolling with the first appointment, let us know how it goes :) :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow. Let us know how you got on. I have my first appointment there in two weeks time. I want to get some answers about my long ( 100+) cycles :hug:

Good Luck

We had ours 3weeks ago! They were really helpful and really friendly!

Hope it goes well

x

Thanks girls.

Will let you know later how it goes.

Sus x

oooh just noticd your in mid-glam....are you at the royal glam hospital? If so...thats where I went and they are fabulous there, really really lovely!!

Just back from the clinic. The nurse was very nice. It was just taking our history and to see whether we need more tests. Had to have Prolactin and Testosterone levels and need to have another 21 day progesterone test. Once those results are back we see the consultant.

Sus x

My latest progesterone level is fine so just waiting to see the consultant now.

Sus x

Great news.. glad things are moving forward for you hun. I have just spoken to my fertility clinic.. they are waiting for the doctor to sign the letter and will send it off with my prescription to my GP. Not sure what kind of tablets he is going to give me.. I can't wait to have the results. The receptionist told me to wait few more days.. I am so impatient :wall:

Let us know how you get on. Petra x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back