Having another scan :)

Iriki

Reaction score
Had midwife's appointment this morning , all went well, baby lying breach at the moment though but lots of time for her to move. Measuring fine but just to make sure I'm going to have another scan - just waiting for the hospital to come back to me with an appointment for it.
She's confirmed that she will induce me on or just after my due date if baby hasn't arrived, so at least I know little one will be with us for Christmas!

Very happy with my blood glucose level readings... Blood pressure etc.... And went through the drill for letting her know that I'm in labour :) will see her again 2 weeks, so all in all a good appointment:)

Have diabetes consultant and dietician appointments tomorrow so hopefully they'll go well too.

Great news. Sounds like you are on top of the diabetes. Interesting to see what the diabetes clinic say.

Lucky thing knowing u will have ur LO for xmas! My hosp allow u to go 12 days overdue which would be boxing day. Really hope that doesnt happen!

Glad to hear all is going so well! Bet you can't wait for the extra scan... And how lovely to know you'll have your little bundle of joy in time for Christmas!

Thanks ladies!
I went 12 days over with my son and as luck would have it ended up going into labour the morning I was due to be induced, so I was really dreading the same thing happening with this one- but thankfully I have the same midwife and she's very sympathetic....plus I think the GD means they don't like you to go over- every cloud has a silver lining I guess:)
delighted to be getting another look at our little lady, hopefully everything will be as it should be.
Am very interested to see what the dietician & consultant say tomorrow, I'll be surprised if they're not pleased with my levels because they've been well within range and I've really been strict - cut out EVERYTHING with sugar, watching carb portions etc.... But I guess I'll know tomorrow.. Keep your fingers crossed!

All went great today with consultant and dietician:)
Blood glucose levels look great, so much so that consultant is happy for me to only test every second day instead of daily! Don't have to meet them again for 3 weeks.
Have my scan tomorrow, so fingers crossed all will be well. But all in all, so far it's been a good week:)

Well had scan this morning, and little lady looks great!! Measuring perfectly for dates, weighing in at approx 4lbs 2 at the moment, will get a formal report from radiologist in the next week or so but informally, she said everything looks fine. Got some gorgeous 3D pics of her face, complete with dark hair also :) :)
So I'm very very happy today. If I keep the GD under control, as I have been doing, all will be well.. :)

That's great news. Sounds like everything is on track. Any way you can scan the pics I'd love to see them.

Will do my best to scan pics, printer/scanner is being temperamental at the moment, but leave it with me!!!

Just read all your updates.well done lady on getting your GD under such great control, very impressive a d your little lady sounds like she is doing marvellously :) lucky u baby will arrive before Xmas day. I think my MW said she would let me go up to Xmas eve so hopefully same for me? Have MW app Tom so will ask her then

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your MW is as nice about things as mine:) have been trying to scan pieces but scanner keeps failing to recognize images...will keep working on it though! :)

That's brilliant news! Looking forward to the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back