Help!!!!

Smithy1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies

LO is having a right day of it with her teeth bless her :( we've put dentinox on which helps for a short time but she's just beside herself today!

Can we use dentinox and calpol at the same time? We're both worn out she's been screaming ALL day bless her :( hate seeing her like this!

Thank you xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

fine to use together I used calgel till I found the boots own brand one for less the price and more in tube. he wasn't keen on the dentinox one. Boots tastes like toothpaste lol x minty x

Aw fab thanks hun :) think the dentinox is less than useless.... Doesn't seem to have touched the pain bless her!!

Right...... Pass the calpol lol xxx

I use Calpol and Bonjela with Avery when she's suffering bad. Poor wee mites. x

You can also get ashton & parsons teething powders which are a god send for us! x

I use bonjela and calpol altho the new packing on the box have upped the dosage so for tristan he can now only have 1 5ml i used to give him 2 by the old bottle which was used to be allowed luckily someone told me before i used it lol.
when there cuttign through nothing works and he suffers badly with teething from 8 months as he cuts 2 at a time and hardly gets a break since the next lot arrive. back 2 teeth were the hardest. also try bicki pegs come in a small box may help. when my lo is teething hes up bout 5 times in the night going up giving teething gel. purservay with it hun hopefully teggies will be through soon x

Brilliant thanks girls....can always rely on you for advice :) the calpol has kicked in for now.......peace lol! It's been rather stressful today! Bless her :( xx

Hope she settles tonight and isnt in alot of pain and i also hope you get a good night sleep tonight. x

Thanks hun were just having last feed now and she's nice and calm so fx! Poor little pumpkin.....good job we can't remember teething etc as we grow up......we'd be traumatised for life lol

Thanks girlies :) xxx

Thanks hun were just having last feed now and she's nice and calm so fx! Poor little pumpkin.....good job we can't remember teething etc as we grow up......we'd be traumatised for life lol

Thanks girlies :) xxx

I'll be sure to let my lo know how difficult it is bringing up a baby when there teething lol. :lol: x

Poor little thing. I remember my wisdom teeth, it was agony! Hope she feels better. Dint have experience myself but saw people recommend Amber necklaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back