tegan marie luxton-disney

ZMD

Reaction score
well this is a bit late as she is now 11 days old!
anyway on 27.10.10 just after 11pm i started getting period pains i thought nothing of it and tried to sleep by 1.20 they were coming every ten mins. i decided to wake oh up he told me to just go to sleep as he needed to be up early for work! i ran a bath but it didnt really help oh eventually got up. by 6am the contractions were every 5 mins i rung the hosp they said not to go in as they were to busy. called back just after 8 and they said get therr for 9.30 got left in a waiting room for 45mins then got examined i was 6cms! went to the room with birthing pool i didnt have any gas anf air till 2pm and she was born in the water at 3.58pm. she came out with her arm next to her head. ive got 2 labial teard and a deep one right next to my wee hole the doctor spent an hour stitching me up.

she is so worth it i love her to bits x

Attachments

• Tegan.JPG
    Tegan.JPG
    483.6 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations! Gorgeous name too. Not too long a labour either eh? Well done you xxx

Welldone and congrats hun! She's lovely!! Your OH sounds just like what mine was like!! x x

Awww congratulations!!!! Shes gorgeous xxx

not to bad at all id do it all again! we had to spend a night in hospital as she had a heart murmur but it had cleared up by the time they checked her the next day. forgot to say she weighed 8lb 1oz x

Ahh congratulations, hope I can have a water birth too! X

she's lovely! well done and congratulations :love:

She's beautiful, congratulations :hug: Sounds like a tough labour, you coped really well xxx

Congrats she is beautiful xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congratulations!! Hope youre resting up now, you did so well! :cheer:

Congrats she is gorgeous! I love her little hat! x

thanks everyone i still cant believe shes ours love her so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members