Chloé Anne Marie Smith 18/10/10

evie_smith

Reaction score
I had really bad rib pain the one evening (16th) likely ribs were being constantly pushed up. Also causing back ache didn't think much of it at the time my DH and i had, had a 2hr long "special hug" in the day so I figured I was just paying for it so just tired and wanted to sleep. Woke up on the 17th with loads of blood and clear discharge (had been getting clear and lots of it discharge for a few days) so I called DH who agreed it was my show and I was really excited - I started experiencing period type pains and back ache that continued all day getting stronger by 1pm I was contracting 4 mins 3 mins apart and getting quite nippy - getting stuck at 3cm With both my other two I was a bit reluctant to ring in. So SH and I cooked stu, cornbeef hash and cheese potato pie enough for four days and stored them in the fridge save me some work when I get back lol!! Then we went to asda (kids r really ill so that will be interesting when we get back :wall2: my contractions at this time were every 3 lasting about 1 min. By 4pm I said I'm ringing in every 3mins 1 1/2 ling nippy!!! They told me to Come straight in after we dropped the kids off we get there around 5ish wasn't seen for three hrs contractions every 2mins lasting 2mins they were that busy they thought we were already in room 6 lol!!! :rotfl: I very much excused them tho as we got to skip triage and got put straight in a room. I told them my history I get stuck at 3cm then have to have my waters pop to progress so they said ok your three now if still at 1am we will pop waters I then got my gas n air lol! Woop!! I asked about pethadine come 2 and still too busy for water popping bug they said if I'm bf'dng baby it can make baby sleepy so I left it. At 4am they popped my waters and being so tired I got an epidural - wonderful thing!! Lol I had it topped up 2 times and they checked me again 6cm I then didn't get it topped up much and started to feel the pain again. It wasn't too bad so just had a top up about 2 1/2 hrs later when I felt oooh enough now lol!! That was nice!! As we were progressing they checked me again and I was asking for another top up (it had Bern ages since my last and I could feel it now) she checked me first and said your 9cm i could have a top up but it could slow things down and she would like it if I didn't she said just an hour to wait and then she would let me push at this time I have gas n air back I'm screaming an hour!!! Lol :lol: biting on the gas n air about half an hour later I'm like I want to push!! The pain was unbearable and I started screaming for a top up lol!! She said again baby would be longer till here I was like aauugghh so I left the top up and she wouldnt let me push an hour later I was in sooo much pain it was def just me ANC the gas and as I started to push they wanted the gas back ! Huh yer rite!!! So they let me keep it the urge was so strong buy it hurt so bad! I was so scared I would rip and feel it. This was now about 3-4hrs just on gas! Pushing took a while so they took the gas off me :rotfl: and about half an hour later a head immersed thick black/brown hair. Then I got scared that hurt so much now for the body! But she came out ok and ..... No stitches!!! Woot she just cut me up one side with her hand as she came out do that makes weeing fun! :lol: I got straight skin in skin :cloud9: she was born at 13:05 weighing in at 8lb 13oz I felt very taken a back and in shock (still do a little). Was examined ect... She was very mucasy so had to have a tube in her nose sucked her tummy out.. She is still a bit mucasy but hopefully will be let go tomorrow

c1238413-165c-d3f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats x you did so well! x

Congrats Evie, you did so well!! She looks just like belle and zander!! x x

Congratulations hun, she is gorgeous x x

Congratulations Hun. So glad she's finally her,she's gorgeous xxx

Congrats Evie! She's beautiful :) Well done!!!!

Thanks ladies I'm so proud for using just gas and air best form of contraceptive around! :rotfl: no more for me I'm getting the implant lol!!

Fab story, sounds eventfull! congrtulations!!

Ps, I found 3rd time round more painfull than the others, what about you? Mind you my midwife said it was cos he came so fast but that's it for me, no more! Lol

congratulations Evie, Chloe is beautiful! :love: i just had gas and air tbh it don't do much does it apart from give you something to bite on and be posesive about! :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back