Talking to LO

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I talk to LO all the time just saying what I am doing etc but he seems to be more interested when OH makes noises and faces at him? So what is better ?

Its cos your voice is a constant hun. The OH is now and again so is more interesting. I used to talk to Dylan all the time, it meant he was talking very early. x

I used to sing along to the radio. I'm afraid I wasn't the best mum I should have sung nursery rhymes but sang take that and boyzone instead. Surprised hes not totally gay!!! x

I used to sing along to the radio. I'm afraid I wasn't the best mum I should have sung nursery rhymes but sang take that and boyzone instead. Surprised hes not totally gay!!! x

My LO likes lady gaga!

It will be Olly Murs and Adele for AJ!!! lol. I love Olly Murs. lol

Plus a bit of 80s rock. lol

For us it's meatloaf Bon jovi guns a roses etc etc I'm a rock queen much to my husbands disgust!!!!! Lol Thomas always says meatloaf please daddy lol xxx

one of Holly's unhappy noises was i i i when we have to strip her off and put eczema cream all over, she now laughs when we sing i i i i i i love you very much, the good old carmen miranda classic they used on a fruit and fibre advert lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back