Sleep talking!

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Jacob is 7 months old today :shock: and for the past few nights he has woke me up 'talking' and babbling away! Last night I went in to his bedroom thinking he was awake and he was fast asleep but was really loud, almost shouting! I left him alone and after 5 minutes he settled down again and was quiet. I'm sure he is sleep talking and it wouldn't suprise me if he is as I talk in my sleep too :lol: It's really funny but I hope he doesn't wake me every night, i've just started sleeping again after suffering from PND! :wall:

Does anyone else's LO talk in there sleep? :lol:

Lol, how funny!! :lol:

Jam sleep shouts now, normally its 'mummy get car beep beep!!' no idea what Im supposed to be doin in his dream lol :lol:

Angel does. But both me and OH have been known to also.

kiara started doing this when she was about 9 months and stil does it sometimes at 7years!she has great conversations :rotfl:

:lol:

He did it again last night :shock: It was around 11pm so I hadn't been in bed long. He can't talk yet but i'd love to know what his babbling means :D

Alex does this too! this morning he was asleep lay on my lap and was laughing out loud! Would love to know what hes dreaming about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back