is he saying mum??

sarafet

Reaction score
i don't know whether he's just making the noise or actually knowing he's saying it :think:

bc i respond to it, he seems to be saying it when he gets bored and restless, like right there he freaked me out while he was playing bc he stopped, turned around to look at me and said - muuummm??

do you think he is ACTUALLY saying it or just making mummmm noises?? :lol:

my friend pointed out yesterday that he was doing it to get my attention, i don't know?? anyone else' LO doing this?

I've been wondering the same thing for about 2 months now :lol: She looked right at me and said "mama" yesterday several times but then she also looked at me and said "tits" twice yesterday so who knows. :rotfl: She does tend to say it more when she's peed off and wanting attention though, sort of like ummmmmmama until I finally give in.

Sam does the same thing too, I am not sure whether it is intentional or not. He usually says it though when he has dropped something, wants my attention or is upset.

:D Even if it isn't intentional I like it, it drives OH up the wall that he says Muuuummm all the time and not Dada!

Talia is always making sounds that sound like muuuuumm, i personaly put it down to coincidence as she says it to my OH too :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back