Taking two Agnus Castus capsules at the same time? Oops!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I think I'm going cuckoo.
I just took an Agnus Castus capsule, then my vitamin, but I thought I didn't take the Agnus Castus so I took another :wall2:

I normally take two a day, but at different times, one in the afternoon and one at night.

Should I be worried about taking this extra dose at the same time??

xxx

I doubt one extra dose would matter much but if worried you could always skip tomorrow afternoons one. All the different brands seem to suggest a slightly different dose so its probably not that scientific.

I'd try not to worry about it, too late now anyway :)

I did that with my pregnacare once :roll:

The agnus castus I take is two capsules twice a day as far as I remember... haven't taken for a week or so. Its only herbal so cant see it making much diff or doing any harm :)

The bottle I had from Holland & Barrett says take two, twice a day so I'm sure it's fine x

I take two a day also.
But I accidentally took both at the same time rather than at different times.

I'm still alive though!
Thanks for the replies ladies. xxx

Ahahaha! Wow! Why so many?
You've reminded me to take mine today so I'm going to go take mine now :) xxx

Sorry to be thick but I'm new to all this...what is Angus Castus?

It's a herbal supplement that regulates your cycle and encourages ovulation
So if irregular or lengthy cycles it regulates and shorten them to a more normal cycle!
Mine has gone from 35-38 to a more normal 30 days x

Aha! Had never heard of it before! Thanks for the info x

It's a herbal supplement that regulates your cycle and encourages ovulation
So if irregular or lengthy cycles it regulates and shorten them to a more normal cycle!
Mine has gone from 35-38 to a more normal 30 days x

How long did it take for the Agnus Castus to 'kick in' so to say?
My cycles are very irregular so hence why I decided to start taking AC, I thought I'd at least get my AF early this month (I've been taking AC for just over a month now) but I still haven't got my period yet :/ It's CD42 now. Very confused and worried as you can imagine.

xxx

Took the 2nd month for mine to shorten x so preserver x jus remember after ov suppose to stop taking it and the restart on cd1 x

Yeah I was told that, but I was also told it doesn't matter if you stop taking them, you can carry on taking them and it will do you no harm. I was mainly taking them for my periods/acne, which for the acne part, they have helped with. I wonder because I haven't stopped taking them they have delayed my period? But surely if they're tablets meant to regulate your period and make symptoms of periods more comfortable, they wouldn't have any affect on my period? :/

My boobs are hurting a lot and my nipples are darker, as well as the fact I feel majorly sick and have no period pains yet.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back