Agnus Castus Allergy???

petal75

Reaction score
Has anybody ever had a reaction to Agnus Castus before? I bought some on Friday and took 2 capsules on Friday night and on Saturday morning I noticed a couple of itchy single red spots on my forearm. Thinking nothing of it I took two more capsules on Saturday morning and two in the evening. Since then I have noticed more of the spots coming out on my thighs and on my back. :(

I am assuming that it is the Agnus causing this as I am not on any other medication and I was wondering if anybody else has ever had this happen??

I took it for a month about 4mths ago and I came out in a shed load of spots on my face :shock:

Only took it for the one onth though because I started spotting 10 days b4 my AF was due so thought it may have shortened my cycles too much.

Thanks for that, I thought it might just have been me! I'm sure that it must be the Agnus thats causing it but I might try and get into Dr's tomorrow if spots are still there just to make sure its nothing else. :shock:

I certainlyneever had any reaction to them - maybe speak to your GP about it?

Ok so went to see Dr this morning as DH has now come out in spots too!Looks like we have a suspected case of Chicken Pox :shock: As we have both had chicken pox when we were little this would make it second time around. Kinda glad that we havn't got pregnant before now if it is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back