taking sterilised bottles out

Kimbo

Reaction score
i have some sma ready to drink formula cartons to take out with me.. but how do i go about taking sterilised bottles out?
theyre in the steriliser now but do u wrap them up in a plastic bag or cling film or what to keep them clean??? :? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:
im out this afternoon so not sure what to do about the sterile bottles

I would just put the bottle together along with lid & it should stay sterile for 3-4hrs if not longer... im sure sum1 else will know how long :)

i just used to make them up as normal put the top on and take them out, so if you just seal the top and take them with you they should be fine

thanks girls

and oi to the rest of you - i didnt know you could just take them out after being sterilised!! lol
the way people are today, id have expected to be told to take them out in locked up boxes to stop any germs getting to them! lol

thanks newmum :)

keep the lid on the teat and your fine ! otherise how do we half make up bottles to last the day lol

oh btw , i keep a steri bottle in my bag / car just in case (along side a pack of ready made stuff) , u can get a pack of 4 for £2 something from asda / tesco and there fab !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back