Take That

Vicki83

Reaction score
What do you reckon of their new song?

I used to love them, but all it seems to be now is gary Barlow with the rest as backing vocals, all they do on the new single is oohhh and aaahh a bit behind gary singing.

I dont really like the new song. i used to love them when i was little i was devestated when they split i cried for days :shhh: :lol:
x

I'm really disappointed with it, as i was never a big gary barlow fan :?

I was upset too, think we all were! :oops: :lol:

I know, its all gary barlow. Its like when destinys 'beyonce' child reformed, it was all her.

I had heard the song a good few times befoer i knew it was them, not missing much Sarah!

not heard it yet.

will have to you tube it later!!

I used to love them and also cried when they split, my room was covered wall to wall in posters, it was like take that wll paper and I came home from school and my dad thought he was being funny and had drawn on loads of them, drawing faces on them, and speech bubble, I had a proper tantrum, he didnt think it was so funny then :wall:

I was a massive Take That fan in my teens! :oops: Think the songs ok but i was really into Robbie so never really bothered with them after he left. All my mates that i used to go the concerts with are still mad and have been to see them recently about 5 times! :roll: I won't be buying the song, plus they all look really rough now.

I think howards gotten better with age actually! :oops:

ive heard it but dont like it, i used to be a take that fan all those years ago aswell

I was never a Take That fan (and Gary Barlow used to live down my road after he was famous!) but i actually really like their new song. :wink:

oh god they aren't going round again are they :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back