Symptoms

Apart from the common ones that started arpund 6-8 weeks. With my second id a weird pain above my belly button lol x

got my bfp yesterday after having sore boobs for over 3 weeks i decided something was happening. Small amount of spotting around 10 days ago...thought af was arriving. Af type cramps and cramps after O!

Bit trickier for me , I've had IVF so on 3rd August they put a fertilised egg in , but in terms of me feeling it had taken and implanted I had a feeling from the weekend following that, lots of cramps but no bleeding, huuuge craving for tuc biscuits/nachos/cheese but at the same time didn't feel hungry? Super sore nipples , keen sense of smell and struggling to sleep !

OK so if had my first symptom lol lol
In my past pregnancies this use to happen and has again now lol during sex just bursting out crying and unable to stop! OMG lol we started laughing about something then I just starting balling my eyes out lol

I'm just over four weeks and have nothing at all! Very slightly sore boobs if I press them but that's it.

That's interesting Syd ! It just goes to prove that no two pregnancies are alike !

I'm about 6 weeks now and boobs have been aching for quite a few weeks but getting worse especially at night time.
Boobs seem bigger too.
Heightened sense of smell. Tired. Bloated to the point I look about 6 months pregnant Lol.
Not getting too excited yet waiting for that scan first. Xx

Totally went off tea & coffee (prompted me to do a test which came back bfp) After that nausea, more food aversions & tiredness.

This sounds like a stupid answer, but I just felt like I was pregnant. Did a test and it was negative. Then I had a few dizzy spells. A few days later the test was positive. Now, a few weeks later, I feel as sick as a parrot.

My only symptom atm is that I am a major b*tch to live with at the moment! I am snappy and tearful and just no fun at the moment. I hope this isn't how it's gonna be for the whole 9 months.... :( x

think I'm 4 weeks tomorrow. I'm hormonal and emotional, belly hurts, pressure down there, feeling sick lol

Slight nausea but that's it, eek. 6.5 weeks X

For me it was the extreme fatigue. The tiredness was worse than the morning sickness. I went from energetic and hyper to wanting to sleep all day, and some days, my off days, I did literally sleep all day! LOL! I was glad I had saved my sick days at work, because I used them in the first trimester! There where days where I either slept all day or stayed in bed all day. I was either sleepy or exhausted or both! I just listened to my body and gave it what it wanted. I put myself on bed rest. It's gotten better now, I'm not exhausted anymore but I still have tiredness and need a nap during the day. :nap: The thing I did the most of in the beginning was sleep, sleep, sleep! :nap: :)

Last edited:
Lol reading this at 3am.... and I wish I could sleep lol!

Back ache! This is my third and my back is really sore. Sickness kicked in before at about 6 weeks so we'll how it goes this time round!

My symptoms are coming and going. But I'm only 4 weejs feels like it's been forever though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back