Period Pains

charlene09

Reaction score
Getting abit worried now as I keep getting period pains and EWCM , I am 6 weeks pregnant today so is this normal for me to keep getting these period pains, I have had no symptoms of being pregnant apart from heartburn and Missed period and 7 pos pregnancy tests!! but Im scared Im going to m/c with no symptoms kicking in yet:wall2:

I had these pains too Hun for quite a few weeks and more cm is very common In pregnancy, u are def preg!! Those period type pains are prob just everything stretching down there!!! :) x

It's still early Hun so don't right off those symptoms just yet! I think I was at my peak with symptoms at 8 weeks but it only lasted a week. Apart from feeling sick constantly that week the only other symptoms I had was extreme tiredness and bloating. With both my boys I never had ANY symptoms!

Cramps are normal too Hun, I had them round round 5,6 weeks, it's just your uterus making special changes for your baby.. I still get the odd cramp now. As long as there's no bleeding with it, you'll be fine xx

yeah I agree with the girls, lots of changes going on down there, making room for baby and the placenta forming on your insides!! if no bleeding then fine X

All normal hon - had it when I had Harrison and got it again this time too xxx

I'm 11 weeks pregnant and have been having these pains since I found out! That's why I was surprised when I did the test, I was expecting for my period to arrive at any moment.
My doctor said they're the ligaments stretching, and not to worry unless they are accompanied by blood.

same as others i had pains i still get the odd few days where i can feel things stretching as to symptoms with my daughter apart from peeing alot i didnt have any at all yet with this one i had them all lol x

lol they hurt but i can't moan coz wait til labour comes

Lol Charlene I made the mistake of watching that 'one born every minute' last night, you seen that?

me too I still get the pains but went to see midwife today and assured all normal! Just got to wait for my scan now

Ive just smashed myself in the belly dead hard with a coathanger it hurts :'(!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back