Symptoms

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
What were your first symptoms of pregnancy and when? Apart from missed period and positive tests?

Mine was sore boobs and period type pains

I've only got a heightened sense of smell but other than that I don't feel pregnant at all x

Mine was sore boobs and period type pains
Yep, same here. I was absolutely sure it was just pms, but bf got suspicious. It started about a week before my period was due (I have a pretty long luteal phase), then tested positive one day past.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Sore boobs and period like pain. Also have heightened sense of smell and everything makes me feel sick for past 3 weeks and I really I'm about 8 weeks.

Sore boobs, and the veins on my chest were really bold!!! Xx

I tested the day after my period was due and it was positive, only symptoms was sore boobs. I have waves of nausea now and again apart from that I don't feel pregnant at all X

Thanks, I can't remember when they started but I had really bad heads in first trimester, no sickness luckily, so far I have nothing ( still really early)
I want symptoms to help me confirm in my head all is going well but actually I don't really want anything lol

Tiredness is a big one for me, about 6 weeks now and been really tired for the past week.

Nausea, upset tummy, period type cramps, big boob's, grumpy hormones, tiredness!

Tiredness and waves of nausea every now and then. But the main one was sore boobs xx

Exhaustion and itchy nipples for me. Now sore nipples and still very tired and a headache but i'm still early on though

Huge tender boobs. Ridiculously heightened sense of smell. Exhaustion. Headaches. Xxx

Giant, sore boobs and tiredness at the beginning (still continuing); heightened sense of smell from about 3-4 weeks; a little loss of appetite... I'm only five weeks though

Hormonal and tiredness. I noticed I felt nauseous today too when I was hungry which is very early compared to my last pregnancy. X

Heightened sense of smell and I struggled big time through a regular workout. I also experienced PMS symptoms (cramping, sore breasts) but I didn't have my usual sweets/chocolate cravings 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back