No Symptoms?

Kirsthar

Reaction score
Hi, I'm really worried as this is my second pregnancy and i am about 6weeks but have no symptoms. I did two pregnancy tests and they were negative but after another week of no period i did another test and it was BFP, i waited another few days and tested again and it was BFP. I dont know why it didnt show positive the first times? I'm guessing it could be coz i am some times irregular and could have ov late?

My concern is though that i have absolutly no pregnancy symptons at all? Other than no period and BFP, i wouldnt even know i was. Is this normal? I havent herd from the Midwife yet as they dont contact us until later? I didnt have much symptoms with DD but did have really sore breasts but this time i dont have any symptoms at all!??

Has anyone else had this and is it normal? :eh:

I have had no nausea, no sicknes, no sore boobs .....nothing, this pregnancy anyway. I only had some tiredness at about 9 weeks till 16 weeks. Every pregnancy is different hun, try not to worry. Although, i must admit, my lack of symptoms did worry me until i had a scan at 8 weeks xx

Yeah, my friend was 6 months and hadn't had any symptoms... she thought she was just getting fat! :D

Everyone is different... you'll probably be dying for the symptoms to go away soon!

Don't worry, there's no problem with this at all. As Toonlass said every pregnancies are different. And this early in the pregnancy I think not many women have symptoms. I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I don't feel anything at all. But it's true it's a bit difficult not to be worried sometimes but we have to try it for our babies. :)

Wish you all a very beautiful pregnancy. :)

hi im 5 weeks 2moro and iv been a bit worried because i havent had any symptoms either, no sore boobs except at night time sometimes, no sickness or even feeling sick. but iv just been a bit more tired. everyone that iv spoke to about this says its normal and im a lucky one!! lol. so i just try not to worry now. xx

I had almost no symptoms at all with my first except tiredness and sore boobs, and they didn't start until about 6 weeks. And with my second I did have lots of morning sickness but again that didn't start until I was past 6 weeks. Some people just don't have any at all - I wouldn't worry :hug: And congratulations!

I too didn't have any symptoms early hun :hug: The first ones didn't start until I was about 5months, everyone is different, congratulations on your BFP x

Thank you so much everyone for your replies. It's so reassuring to know that this is normal and i'm not losing my mind. Here's to hopefully a very smooth pregnancy :bump:

Welcome to the forum, I didnt have any early symptoms and only found out due to a late period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back