Pregnancy symptoms

mablestarr

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Having had a bfp yesterday and calculated to being 4 weeks pregnant I'm still not 100% convinced, and would love to have some (mild) pregnancy symptoms.

Had nothing (apart from not having started a period) and just thinking if I did feel ill, had darker nipples or a metallic taste it would make it more real!

So to stop me being paranoid I thought that you could share your stories of your pregnancy symptoms and when they started etc.

Hi, congratulations on bfp! x with DD I had no symptoms at all except boobs got slightly bigger x this time I had sore boobs from about a week before bfp which I put down to AF due then severe all day queasiness from the week I found out, dizziness and headaches from around the same time x

My boobs have been so sore and swollen from 4weeks, I literally have to hold them when I walk down the stairs lol. I also have a horrible taste in my mouth which is more sweet than metallic and I had the same right through my pregnancy with DS so don't expect it to go away anytime soon. I also have nausea most afternoons and especially before bed. It's all certainly a reminder that I am pregnant

Lol mdsremos, I am the same with holding my boobs, and I have to remember to 'catch' them when I take my bra off otherwise they drop and it kills!
I'm still forcing them in my 34c bras but definitely up at least a cup size!
Other than that, I didn't have any other symptoms at 4 weeks, except for a feeling that something was just different, which is why I did a random test :p

My boss actually brought it up before I told him, he said I'd been looking a bit tired and pale, was I ok, could I be pregnant? I just said 'umm maybe' in a very small voice!!

I didn't have any symptoms at 4 weeks - in fact, I didn't even think I was actually pregnant. Started to feel tired and a bit sick at about 5 weeks and boobs started getting bigger but its only this week that the nausea has really started to hit me.

I think each week increases symptoms, mine have certainly increased this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back