Symptoms Stopping?

katiee24

Reaction score
Hello Guys! Not Posted For A While.. Not Had Any Problems :) No More Bleeds & Should Be Now 11w3d.. BUT.. Ive Stopped Feeling Pregnant.. I Went On Holiday And Threw Up A Few Times.. Wasnt Sure Whether It Was Morning Sickness Or Nerves Of Flying.. Had No More Bleeding.. But My Boobs Have Stopped Hurting & I Feel Normal Again.. Is It Coz Im Nearly In Tri 2?

thats probably the case!! i was the same having my little one!!
im sure its nothing to worry about xxx

Yeh I think it is probably cos ur getting near tri 2 :) if ur worried talk to ur midwife :)

Thanks Guys! I Keep Telling Myself Im Just Being Silly.. Maybe Ive Just Got Used To Feeling The Symptoms All The Time That I Dont Notice It Anymore.. Cant Help But Worry With M/c 2 Years Ago & 5 Lots Of Bleeding In This Pregnancy.. Had A Scan At 9 Weeks 3 Days & Babys Growing Still.. Just Gotta Wait Til Next Wednesday For My 12 Week Scan :(

hi hun im in exactly the same stage as you and i also have my 12 week scan next wed :) i cant wait
i have noticed im not so tired anymore my boobs arent as sore i no longer am sick but now and again feel it, im pretty sure its just our bodies adjusting to the hormones now :)
good luck with your scan and im pretty sure its nothing to worry about!!
jodie x

Thank You Jodie! :) Ive Seen The Heartbeat Twice But I Still Worry.. Sometimes I Forget Im Pregnant.. Feel So Bad About It!! :( Good Luck With Your Scan! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back