No symptoms anymore!

Nat26

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

Has anyone else lost all their pregnancy symptoms? I stopped feeling sick about a week ago and now I feel totally normal again.
I've had no bleeding or pains but its got me really worried.
I've got to wait just under 2 weeks for my first scan and it seems like such a long wait.
This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what to expect.

What do you think?:oooo:
xx

We're all different so try not to worry, esp as you have no cramps or bleeding. Some of my symptoms have eased then came back again or others have developed, so could be the same for you. My sis barely knew she was pregnant at the start, just felt tired. I've still got over 3 weeks til my scan so I've booked a private one for next week, partly as my hubby is away for nhs scan and partly cos I can't wait that long!

Did it happen gradually or just overnight? If it happened gradually, I wouldn't worry hun, you're probably just lucky :)

If it helps, I seem to be on the way to becoming 'normal' again as well :)

I started loosing the sickness feeling about a week ago (w7). Then I had terrible heart burn, but it's also now almost gone (w8). The only symptoms I still have are sleepiness/tiredness and sensitive boobs.

Thanks Sarah, the waiting is the worst part. Good idea getting the private scan,

The sick feeling stopped quite quickly but I was never actually sick anyway. My boobs have still been a little tender at times so I'm hoping I'm just really lucky to be feeling better already.

I won't stop worrying until my scan though - I'm excited but nervous. Why is it time slows down when you're pregnant?? lol xx

The sick feeling stopped quite quickly but I was never actually sick anyway. My boobs have still been a little tender at times so I'm hoping I'm just really lucky to be feeling better already.

I won't stop worrying until my scan though - I'm excited but nervous. Why is it time slows down when you're pregnant?? lol xx

no I've never been actually sick either.

If you are really worried, maybe it really is a good idea to get a scan at a private clinic. Too much worrying can't be good for you or for the baby. Just a thought.

Thanks i.love. Have you had a scan yet? xx

I had 3 scans already because I had a little bit of bleeding now and again. I must say that actually seeing the baby and the heart bit really helps to put your mind at rest!! But - not for too long lol

I'm thinking of maybe getting a scan at a private clinic myself as my 12w scan now seems sooo far away! And I'm not very good at waiting! :)

Time has def slowed down! Maybe life speeds up again in tri 2 when we're not worrying so much! I think some of our bodies adapt to the hormones quicker than others, it's strange how some people hardly feel sick yet others have it all day everyday for months! I read if your mum and sister had lots of pregnancy symptoms your more likely to as well. I've not told mine yet though waiting till mothers day!

Its strange how every pregnancy is different and like sarah said some time some ladies bodies get used to the fluctuating hormones quicker than others.
Over the last few day my sickness has turned back to nausea so ive managed to eat something. Tiredness/dizziness is still here but sore boobs have virtually gone now, the odd time i will just get a slight twinge.
I wouldnt worry hunny enjoy it while you can as it can return at anytime! x x

I had 3 scans already because I had a little bit of bleeding now and again. I must say that actually seeing the baby and the heart bit really helps to put your mind at rest!! But - not for too long lol

I'm thinking of maybe getting a scan at a private clinic myself as my 12w scan now seems sooo far away! And I'm not very good at waiting! :)

I'm really glad all is ok for you, it must be so worrying if you are bleeding at any point. Fantastic you've heard the heart beat. I can't wait for that....I'm trying to be so patient and I do only have to wait another 12 days so I think I will try to hang on.

I'm trying to relax as much as possible but OH is worried too as neither of us no what to expect.

Time has def slowed down! Maybe life speeds up again in tri 2 when we're not worrying so much! I think some of our bodies adapt to the hormones quicker than others, it's strange how some people hardly feel sick yet others have it all day everyday for months! I read if your mum and sister had lots of pregnancy symptoms your more likely to as well. I've not told mine yet though waiting till mothers day!

Thats a lovely idea waiting until Mother's day :)

I really hope time speeds up in Tri 2, my OH and I are so excited :)

Just abit of info for you hunny, the placenta takes over between 9-12 weeks, which can sometimes mean sickness/nausea decreases, goodluck for your scan in 12 days x x

My mum had horrible sickness pretty much from day one of both of her pregnancies. Said she couldn't do anything! I have it so much easier comparing to her. So I guess the mum rule doesn't always work...

But another thought - they say you have more nasty symptoms if you are pregnant with a girl, and my mum had 2 girls. Which makes me wonder.... :)

I'm really glad all is ok for you, it must be so worrying if you are bleeding at any point. Fantastic you've heard the heart beat. I can't wait for that....I'm trying to be so patient and I do only have to wait another 12 days so I think I will try to hang on.

I'm trying to relax as much as possible but OH is worried too as neither of us no what to expect.

thanks hun xx

oh well 12 days is really not too long! Just try to enjoy them. First pregnancies are so exciting (this is your first, isn't it?), and they only happen once, you know :) I try to keep this in mind and make the most of mine!

Its strange how every pregnancy is different and like sarah said some time some ladies bodies get used to the fluctuating hormones quicker than others.
Over the last few day my sickness has turned back to nausea so ive managed to eat something. Tiredness/dizziness is still here but sore boobs have virtually gone now, the odd time i will just get a slight twinge.
I wouldnt worry hunny enjoy it while you can as it can return at anytime! x x

Thanks M2A, I feel incredibly lucky if my body has just adapted very well. The days I was feeling very sick were awful and it lasted all day.

I'm just a little concerned that I seem to have lost my appetite too. I was actually far hungrier when I was feeling sick now I'm hardly eating anything.

Hope you start feeling better soon, and lets hope for a happy Tri 2 :)

My mum had horrible sickness pretty much from day one of both of her pregnancies. Said she couldn't do anything! I have it so much easier comparing to her. So I guess the mum rule doesn't always work...

But another thought - they say you have more nasty symptoms if you are pregnant with a girl, and my mum had 2 girls. Which makes me wonder.... :)

Wow thats interesting, I have been convinced since day one that I'm having a boy so maybe thats why I don't seem to have any nasty symptoms - How exciting, I can't wait to find out :)

As it is my first pregnancy I have no idea what to expect but just so excited :)

Think I'm going to make the most of feeling good today and go out aand get some fresh air :)

I've heard the sickness worse with a girl thing as well, all these old wives tales add to the fun if nothing else!

Interesting to know the placenta takes over between 9 and 12 weeks could explain why things have changed, esp when you don't really know def dates like me! Pretty sure I can't be anymore than 10 weeks tho!

Nat, I felt rough until week 7, then it all disappeared overnight, to the point that I was worrying there was something wrong, did so many HPTs that week.

Every pregnancy is different and so long as you have no bleeding or pain, just enjoy being back to feeling like the normal you!

has anyone experienced constipation pain or cramp when they need a poo??! lool xx:shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back