Symptoms of...???

Exactly, and once I get what I need I will be paying it for the rest of my life :) I don't intend to be on them for much longer, really?? Where did you learn chick xxx

hopf linx!! :D

jen south west college... i think hair and beauty in bifhe is meant to b gr8... that where u wud b going?? :) xx

I'm not sure, I'm paying to do an eyelash and eyebrow course hopefully in jan, and then the next waxing course isn't til september fs.. Gonna try and sort a few meetings where I can go and get proper info xxx

y dont u just do ur nvq 2 part time its only one day?? xx

That's what that is, one night in the evenings.. I can't wait :D Neither can my sister, she's gonna be my guinea pig she says, might dye her eyebrows ginger and wax half them off :lol:

haha ull pass no bother... teachers defo go easier on the 'mature' students!! lol i done hair and beauty!! hence why im a skank pmsl do everyone else so cudnt b bothered doing myself!! but tomorrows my beauty day! myt even make it a weekly thing!! :D xx

We so should, we should arrange a weekly do up day and we pf while doing it with a glass of vinoooooo :)

Bad influence, I would love a wee vod tonight.. What you drink yours with? I'm red bull x

lol club orange al the way!! used to drink red bull until i had a realllly bad hangover !! :( lol or for a change ill drink vodka fresh cranberry with squeeze of lime .... is v lush !! and if im desparate ill throw a vodka or 2 in my wkd :D god i sound like an alco... i dont drink a lot but get pissed when i go out?? and the odd time a cheeky one or two in the house but as a rule im kinda funny bout drinking if johns drinking if madisons in the house i just dont :l and on hols i hardly drank at all!! *cough* mum of the year award *cough* :rofl: xx

:rofl:!! Well of course ;) I get what you mean about both drinking, if I even have one I feel like oh no I'm terrible because Conors drinking iykwim? We should have arranged a piss up before you decided to go all TTC on us!xx

lol can still b arranged?!?! speaking of wich how many of us r from N.I.?? gtg chick gonna wake my donor see if hell gimme a donation.... ;) nyty nyt! xx

lol can still b arranged?!?! speaking of wich how many of us r from N.I.?? gtg chick gonna wake my donor see if hell gimme a donation.... ;) nyty nyt! xx

NI northern ireland? I'm from there :D

I'm West Belfast :yay: I'm sure we could all find a middle meeting point?? I'm defo up for it xxx

Aw I'd be up for that but live in London now! Or what used to be London and is now a snow planet... Xx

im in lincoln which is now also covered in snow right up to my knees :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back