is the witch back??

linxminx21

Reaction score
hiya girls ...well i had a period on the 10th of december.... it lasted the normal 5 days and was a normal period.... im not using opks this month but going on m last cycle of 28 day (cycles between 28 n 32 since the last cycle messed up) ... i should ovulate on the 24-25th but iv just been to the toilet and pink blood! a bit of it too. :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

WAYYYYY to early for AF this would mean i miss ovulation completely and have only had 13 day cycle, :eh::eh: but no way can be implantation as i shouldnt have ovulated yet ...even on my shortest cycle, i dont or havent used any contraception for about 7 months now maybe longer .....can anyone help ?????
:wall: :wall:

Last edited:
Hiya linx.. It happened to me...
Hang on let me get my diary lol......
Oct 6th - AF arrived and lasted till the 9th.. Normal bleeding
October 19th - AF arrived again (13 days later) and lasted until 21st October - Very light and not a continous flow like normal AF..

After that my next AF came on 15th November and lasted until 18th - (4 days like it usually does)

I have no idea why my AF glitched like that but it has obviously knocked my cycle as AF came yesterday 10 days late!!

Sorry I can't be as much help xx

Thankyou louize :) and merry crimbo :D
ooooo no so ill be expecting AF later if it is the same :(
ill deff be thinking im pregnant then
yeah mine aint as bad as AF but its still there im still going to have to wear a pantyliner.
o FFS :cry: my oh not into DTD while even a tiny bit of AF there, i dont mind it when shes ending tbh but he is squeemish so nope!! i wont hit ovulation this month
just another thing to add to me list of no goes this month :(

Last edited:
Sorry the witch is being such a cow linx!

big hugs.

xx

thanx nurse and merry crimbo :) i hope she shoves off !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks, i know some women get mid cycle spotting, not to sure why but maybe its not really AF and you are still on course for normal length cycle.

I never thought of that nurse!! Good thinking batman!!
Let me work out if my cycles still follow suit if I ignore my little glitch...
*gets calendar diary out*
No way!!!!
Your right nurse!!!! My cycles kinda follow suit if I ignore my little glitch... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!
It would be easier if I took a pic of my calendar and showed you rather than me explain it linx if you wanna see??
Xx

linx did yu bd over the last couple of days? was it rough at all? could be bleeding from that hun?? xx

I got lots of spotting last cycle - pinky too. Could just be normal? Not sure really Minxie. :) x x

I had a second proper period only a week after my last one finished earlier this month, too much stress for me atm...

You have a fair bit on your plate right now don't you hun?
*hugs*

Lxx

erm iv not done anything different from what i normally do and the bleed started yesterday n i hadnt BD for 3 days before then!!

yeah i have hun 2 houses to run a teen age brother a 5 year old christmas and my mum in hospital so im mega stressed :(
thanx girls

I can't upload the pic linx but don't worry to much, I'm thinking that nurse is right and its just mid month bleeding abs your cycle will just continue as it normally does.. How's the bleeding today?? Is it as heavy as your usual AF? Xx

Hey Linx

Just thought I'd drop in :)

I had the same as LoopyLou back in October & it completely threw me as never had it before but put it down to doing sooooo many extra hours at work & not eating properly

xxxxx

its gone!!! completely gone! was only there for a few hours and was pink and mixed with CM bloody thing!!!! lol
but thankyou girlies
im excited now as my mum is aloud home from hospital just in time for santa :D :D :D :D
WOOP WOOP
merry crimbo girlies :D

Last edited:
yeah i know hun hows u any sign of AF??

Last edited:
Not a peep, getting new symptoms all the time but still bfn

Took test earlier & was defo something there then nothing so will just keep trying :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back