af or ib? :(

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I was so certain I was pregnant and then last night I had pink discharge and thought this is looking good!!

The I woke up this morning with some blood on my pants (tmi) and strong af cramps so I was disapppointed thinking af has arrived. Now im thinking, maybe it could possibly be ib? Im wearing a panty liner and so far it seems to have stopped. But it was def af cramps I had earlier.. so I guess I just have to wait and see if more flow comes?

Ive never had ib so ive no idea what to expect although I did bleed with my last pregnancy after about 9 weeks (I mean alot) and everything was fine so I know nothing is text book!

Im really scared ive convinced myself i was pregnant all along. I really did get cramps and back ache, i definitely didnt exaggarate it but maybe it was ov or something? maybe I ov twice? If this is my af, my cycle was only 24 days and im normally like clock work - 28days.

Sorry for another "am i pregnant" post but its so frustrating!!! :wall2::wall2:

Ps. my test this morning was the same - I think I see something but its maybe just evap line. A bit of blood got in my sample, would it effect the test?

dont know what to suggest hun. didnt want to read and run. it could be ib as i have heard other with similar things and they got there bfp. maybe wait a couple of days if nothing else happens do another test with fmu.

good luck hun.

hope this is it for you.

xxxx

thanks nmf. i just can't get anything done today.. i keep thinking about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back