Symptom spotters anonymous lol

Morning ladies, how's everyone doing? All my tests are now down, hubby has his appointment next Thursday so hopefully we'll find out why we've been unsuccessful soon and then be referred. AF due tomorrow, no spotting as yet but have sore boobs, gas and frequent need to pee. How are you all?

Hi Beca,

It isn't over until AF arrives and as that's not due tomorrow, you may just not have enough hcg in your system yet to show on the tests. Most are 25miu or higher, but the superdrug early detection tests are 10miu so can pick up earlier. I got my BFP at 8dpo.

Wishing you the best of luck xx

Hi everyone :wave:

New to the forum and the world of TTC..

I am so glad I found you guys, I have been driving myself crazy in the 2WW :wall2:

I was on honeymoon last week and i am convinced I am now pregnant. Possibly 12 days into 2WW... so will be testing soon.

I have had unbelievably sore boobs for over a week now and this never happens to me, which is why I am hopeful... and impatient :lol:

Hi Purdie,

Wow, what a few weeks you've had. Congratulations on the wedding, how lovely. If you're 12dpo, go and get yourself a superdrug early detection test. Get a couple of packs and test every 3 days until either your period comes or you get a positive.

Wishing you the best of luck and welcome to the forum. xx

I so want to, but im away from the hubby until 15dpo... I am so tempted to test without him, but would be gutted if he missed a positive. Its so frustrating

:x

Talk to him. I totally get wanting to wait. But it's also hard on you not to. Me and OH did the deed for the first time unprotected in 4 years since I had my coil removed in 2013. A few days later I started having symptoms, just feeling odd (a few pages back on here) and I got a positive tests on 8dpo after a very faint line at 7dpo.

When I tested on 7dpo, I didn't say anything to him. We've been waiting for 9 years to start trying and he's desperate to be a dad so I really didn't want to get his hopes up given that we'd only done it once so chances were so small. So, I waited, tested again on the Saturday morning 8dpo and took the tests to him in bed to wake him up as they were conclusive. I always planned on letting him do it all with me if I ever felt I might be pregnant, but the reality was, I wasn't sure if I could be, I didn't want to get his hopes up and it turned out to be the right decision.

Whatever you decide, best of luck to you. xx

Oh wow, what a beautiful story! So pleased for you <3

Im going mad, one min im convinced the next I think i am imagining it. My friend recently got pregnant on their first try and I think I am just being too hopeful. I am going to the chemist now to pick up a prescription... maybe?? :shhh:

Oooh, good luck. I'm not sure if I've lost mine as had a little spotting for a few days so I'm not on my tww any more but waiting nonetheless.

I'll keep my fx for you xx

Ohh fingers crossed for you. I caved and tested. Not a sniff of a line. I think i am overly hopeful.

Good luck to all of you who are due to test soon.

I'm waiting on my period for this month (not due until the 16th and no chance of falling this month as we haven't been trying) then we are going to not try and not prevent while on holiday... which will be great for my TWW as I'm not going to be due on until a few days after we get back so I won't be stressing as much.

If we don't get pregnant on holiday we are going to wait until November to start trying. I have uni exams in June so not a good idea to be due a baby around that time.

Morning ladies, how's everyone doing? All my tests are now down, hubby has his appointment next Thursday so hopefully we'll find out why we've been unsuccessful soon and then be referred. AF due tomorrow, no spotting as yet but have sore boobs, gas and frequent need to pee. How are you all?

Hi Beca,

It isn't over until AF arrives and as that's not due tomorrow, you may just not have enough hcg in your system yet to show on the tests. Most are 25miu or higher, but the superdrug early detection tests are 10miu so can pick up earlier. I got my BFP at 8dpo.

Wishing you the best of luck xx

Hi Hun. Sorry I actually meant my bloods and smear for fertility. I'm avoiding poas, just waiting for AF to show to save on some frustration. Hoping our tests will give us some answers. How are you?

Well, AF was due yesterday but she's taking her sweet time. I've just got some colour when I wipe. So frustrating she's normally right on time

Well, AF was due yesterday but she's taking her sweet time. I've just got some colour when I wipe. So frustrating she's normally right on time

Nightmare for you. I've been dreaming about dipping test sticks, lol.

Hope af stays away. Xx

Nightmare for you. I've been dreaming about dipping test sticks, lol.

Hope af stays away. Xx

Oh dear lol. That sounds like a frustrating dream. It'd be nice if she did stay away but I'm not holding out hope. I'm just not that lucky. She's just toying with me, I'm sure of it :wall:

I just got my BFP :)
My symptoms were diarrhoea at implantation for 2 days (tmi lol) roughly 2 weeks ago
from 11pdo I had headaches and started to feel more tired than usual
from 12pdo I started with mild period like cramps and twinges
14dpo 4 very strong BFP's!!!

This will hopefully be my rainbow baby!
Good luck ladies!! :)

My symptoms were diarrhoea at implantation for 2 days (tmi lol) roughly 2 weeks ago

Wonderful news...congratulations xxx

Congratulations! Xx

Hey! Anyone wanna start this forum post back up?

I'm currently 4.5 days late and wasn't TTC this month. In fact, we DTD the day my period last ended and once again the day before it was supposed to arrive. I have taken 3-4 tests, all negative, and trying to not test again unless I am a week late. Noticing a LOT of symptoms such as yesterday some light pink and brown spotting but only whenever I wipe. And sore boobs, but not like how most women say their boobs hurt when they are PG. Wild and crazy vivid dreams every night since last Friday/Saturday. Very gassy, have had some stomach pains, but mostly related to gas or hunger lol not like my AF cramps.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Hey! Anyone wanna start this forum post back up?

I'm currently 4.5 days late and wasn't TTC this month. In fact, we DTD the day my period last ended and once again the day before it was supposed to arrive. I have taken 3-4 tests, all negative, and trying to not test again unless I am a week late. Noticing a LOT of symptoms such as yesterday some light pink and brown spotting but only whenever I wipe. And sore boobs, but not like how most women say their boobs hurt when they are PG. Wild and crazy vivid dreams every night since last Friday/Saturday. Very gassy, have had some stomach pains, but mostly related to gas or hunger lol not like my AF cramps.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Ah, fingers crossed for you x

Thank you, GG! I was trying my hardest to not test, but think I'm gonna give in...

Good luck lemur. I rememer the 2ww being an emotional coaster earlier this year for us so hope you get your bfp x

Only 2dpo but had very mild crampy pains...odd....

Pretty sure AF is coming. Its okay though. Guess I'm outta here until September! Thanks, ladies :)

Pretty sure AF is coming. Its okay though. Guess I'm outta here until September! Thanks, ladies :)

Stick around anyway...kind of keeps me hopeful by keeping involved. Xx

Only 2dpo but had very mild crampy pains...odd....

Good luck, Fela!!!! :dust:

GG I can stick around. Get myself prepared to TTC again in September and talk with you lovely ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back