Symptom spotters anonymous lol

Ok I think I'm going crazy but I've been feeling all week like my period is literally about to start but nothing. I've had headaches, abdominal cramps, slight nausea, and a bit of a weird stomach this week...i feel like I'm imagining things but it should be 2 weeks today past ovulation however I'm not 100% sure if my dates are right as I just started tracking everything properly like a week ago...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think you should test those symptoms sound promising
Now I have to find somewhere to get a test hahaha I'm currently travelling

Mystery was right about me! Check out my symptoms, was very similar to what you described

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/am-i-pregnant/499125-two-week-wait-anyone-else-me-42.html
Ooh now I'm getting more excited. Must. Find. Test hahaha I'm currently living outside of a small village in India hahaha

Ok I think I'm going crazy but I've been feeling all week like my period is literally about to start but nothing. I've had headaches, abdominal cramps, slight nausea, and a bit of a weird stomach this week...i feel like I'm imagining things but it should be 2 weeks today past ovulation however I'm not 100% sure if my dates are right as I just started tracking everything properly like a week ago...

I think you should test those symptoms sound promising
Now I have to find somewhere to get a test hahaha I'm currently travelling

Mystery was right about me! Check out my symptoms, was very similar to what you described

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/am-i-pregnant/499125-two-week-wait-anyone-else-me-42.html
Ooh now I'm getting more excited. Must. Find. Test hahaha I'm currently living outside of a small village in India hahaha

Lol im going 98% that its a bfp find a test woman 😂😂😂 order one off ebay if you can

AF arrived today...gutted. my hubby says its okay though, we will place our order properly next month

Had an orangy brown, creamy CM last night and this afternoon and now it's practically gone..10dpo-ish today...trying not to get too excited..symptoms headache, aching muscles, tiredness, backache and increased temperature and a bit of bloating going on..Af due around 11/12th..hoping it's good news!

Last edited:
Oooh, a symptom thread.

I'm 7dpo and this has been my week so far...

2dpo loose stools
3dpo loose stools and belching lots
4dpo loose stools, belching, heartburn
5dpo all of the above but heartburn worse and a "pulling feeling" in lower abdomen. Boobs felt heavy, almost zero sleep.
6dpo, all of the above with bloating on top.
7dpo, all of the above with slight nausea through the day, headaches and metallic taste in mouth.

I took a tesco test this morning on advice of GP friend as I have a short cycle and it came back with a very very faint line. Been and bought some Superdrug first response for tomorrow morning when I'll be 4 days before expected AF.

Have put this elsewhere on the forum but whilst hopeful, I'm not getting my hopes up yet. Had a mc before with D & C at 14 weeks, bit I was on the injection back then...age 26. I'm now 38 and not been on anything chemical for 4 years. Just been using condoms but honestly not much action as both so busy. If I get a proper BFP, I'll be amazed as we dtd on my ovulation day and it's the first time we've had unprotected sex since my IUD came out 4 years ago.

Keeping my fingers firmly crossed.

I am approx 6dpo and no symptoms at all...none...nada..big fat nothing. Anyone else ?

I am approx 6dpo and no symptoms at all...none...nada..big fat nothing. Anyone else ?

I didn't track ovulation this month as was having a tantrum (a whole what's the point in knowing it never works when I know sort of thing) so I don't know hoe many dpo I am but I'm cd21 of 28. Was meant to have my 21 day bloods done but no one told me to fast so they wouldn't do them as I'd had a yogurt as I was feeling a bit blech. So angry and upset right now. No symptoms to speak off so I'm not holding out much hope. Feeling pretty crappy in general though. :sad:

Hey everyone,
First 2 week wait for me! So far I'm 9dpo with no real symptoms other than yesterday and today getting a lot of Jelly like browny mucus and very very mild nausea. Not had his before but it's my first month off pill so might be my body just getting into the swing of it!

Not sure when to test and with what type of test - all brand new to me!

Xx

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in a while!! not really been concentrating on TTC but back to it now!!

Since last Saturday I have been having like crampy pains in my right side!! Not all the time but quite regular!! Been feeling nauseous after eating but within half hour am hungry again!!! Hot flushes are mental as well!! To top it all off today I'm sniffling like there is no tomorrow!!!! Period is due Saturday! Have done tests but they were negative ( 20 & 25 Miu so pretty crap!! Got some 10 miu on order)

Just after some advice really

Hi ladies,

I haven't posted in a while!! not really been concentrating on TTC but back to it now!!

Since last Saturday I have been having like crampy pains in my right side!! Not all the time but quite regular!! Been feeling nauseous after eating but within half hour am hungry again!!! Hot flushes are mental as well!! To top it all off today I'm sniffling like there is no tomorrow!!!! Period is due Saturday! Have done tests but they were negative ( 20 & 25 Miu so pretty crap!! Got some 10 miu on order)

Hi Laura, if your period isn't due until Saturday, the higher MIU tests probably won't show you anything. The superdrug early detection are the lowest miu you can get on the high street that I know of and I did get two positives at 8dpo on them.

I am now 12 dpo and still getting negatives on Clearblue digitals however, I called their hotline, took the test apart and sent pictures, that was this morning as its' the first day of my missed period (due to start yesterday). She said that it's a positive result, just not strong enough yet to get the "pregnant 1-2) appear in the test window.
She also told me this may not change and that they are seeing an increasing number of women for whom tests remain faint positives.

So...if you test early, stay away from the Clear Blue early digitals, highly unreliable in my very (immediate) recent experience.

Best of luck to you, certainly sounds like you have the symptoms xxx

Hi ladies,

Hi Laura, if your period isn't due until Saturday, the higher MIU tests probably won't show you anything. The superdrug early detection are the lowest miu you can get on the high street that I know of and I did get two positives at 8dpo on them.

I am now 12 dpo and still getting negatives on Clearblue digitals however, I called their hotline, took the test apart and sent pictures, that was this morning as its' the first day of my missed period (due to start yesterday). She said that it's a positive result, just not strong enough yet to get the "pregnant 1-2) appear in the test window.
She also told me this may not change and that they are seeing an increasing number of women for whom tests remain faint positives.

So...if you test early, stay away from the Clear Blue early digitals, highly unreliable in my very (immediate) recent experience.

I am staying away from those tests that I got in the house now and wont be testing until the lower miu tests come back!! am hoping tomorrow otherwise a trip to superdrug is on the cards lol

Congratulations are in order then!!!

Hi ladies,

I am staying away from those tests that I got in the house now and wont be testing until the lower miu tests come back!! am hoping tomorrow otherwise a trip to superdrug is on the cards lol

Congratulations are in order then!!!

Yep, I've had so many positives now I'm starting to relax a little more, lol.

Good luck. xx

Morning ladies, how's everyone doing? All my tests are now down, hubby has his appointment next Thursday so hopefully we'll find out why we've been unsuccessful soon and then be referred. AF due tomorrow, no spotting as yet but have sore boobs, gas and frequent need to pee. How are you all?

Hi everyone :wave:

New to the forum and the world of TTC..

I am so glad I found you guys, I have been driving myself crazy in the 2WW :wall2:

I was on honeymoon last week and i am convinced I am now pregnant. Possibly 12 days into 2WW... so will be testing soon.

I have had unbelievably sore boobs for over a week now and this never happens to me, which is why I am hopeful... and impatient :lol:

Morning ladies, how's everyone doing? All my tests are now down, hubby has his appointment next Thursday so hopefully we'll find out why we've been unsuccessful soon and then be referred. AF due tomorrow, no spotting as yet but have sore boobs, gas and frequent need to pee. How are you all?

Hi Beca,

It isn't over until AF arrives and as that's not due tomorrow, you may just not have enough hcg in your system yet to show on the tests. Most are 25miu or higher, but the superdrug early detection tests are 10miu so can pick up earlier. I got my BFP at 8dpo.

Wishing you the best of luck xx

I am so glad I found you guys, I have been driving myself crazy in the 2WW :wall2:

I was on honeymoon last week and i am convinced I am now pregnant. Possibly 12 days into 2WW... so will be testing soon.

I have had unbelievably sore boobs for over a week now and this never happens to me, which is why I am hopeful... and impatient :lol:

Hi Purdie,

Wow, what a few weeks you've had. Congratulations on the wedding, how lovely. If you're 12dpo, go and get yourself a superdrug early detection test. Get a couple of packs and test every 3 days until either your period comes or you get a positive.

Wishing you the best of luck and welcome to the forum. xx

Hi Beca,

It isn't over until AF arrives and as that's not due tomorrow, you may just not have enough hcg in your system yet to show on the tests. Most are 25miu or higher, but the superdrug early detection tests are 10miu so can pick up earlier. I got my BFP at 8dpo.

Hi Purdie,

Wow, what a few weeks you've had. Congratulations on the wedding, how lovely. If you're 12dpo, go and get yourself a superdrug early detection test. Get a couple of packs and test every 3 days until either your period comes or you get a positive.

I so want to, but im away from the hubby until 15dpo... I am so tempted to test without him, but would be gutted if he missed a positive. Its so frustrating

:x

Hi Beca,

Hi Purdie,

I so want to, but im away from the hubby until 15dpo... I am so tempted to test without him, but would be gutted if he missed a positive. Its so frustrating

Talk to him. I totally get wanting to wait. But it's also hard on you not to. Me and OH did the deed for the first time unprotected in 4 years since I had my coil removed in 2013. A few days later I started having symptoms, just feeling odd (a few pages back on here) and I got a positive tests on 8dpo after a very faint line at 7dpo.

When I tested on 7dpo, I didn't say anything to him. We've been waiting for 9 years to start trying and he's desperate to be a dad so I really didn't want to get his hopes up given that we'd only done it once so chances were so small. So, I waited, tested again on the Saturday morning 8dpo and took the tests to him in bed to wake him up as they were conclusive. I always planned on letting him do it all with me if I ever felt I might be pregnant, but the reality was, I wasn't sure if I could be, I didn't want to get his hopes up and it turned out to be the right decision.

Whatever you decide, best of luck to you. xx

Hi Beca,

Hi Purdie,

Talk to him. I totally get wanting to wait. But it's also hard on you not to. Me and OH did the deed for the first time unprotected in 4 years since I had my coil removed in 2013. A few days later I started having symptoms, just feeling odd (a few pages back on here) and I got a positive tests on 8dpo after a very faint line at 7dpo.

When I tested on 7dpo, I didn't say anything to him. We've been waiting for 9 years to start trying and he's desperate to be a dad so I really didn't want to get his hopes up given that we'd only done it once so chances were so small. So, I waited, tested again on the Saturday morning 8dpo and took the tests to him in bed to wake him up as they were conclusive. I always planned on letting him do it all with me if I ever felt I might be pregnant, but the reality was, I wasn't sure if I could be, I didn't want to get his hopes up and it turned out to be the right decision.

Oh wow, what a beautiful story! So pleased for you <3

Im going mad, one min im convinced the next I think i am imagining it. My friend recently got pregnant on their first try and I think I am just being too hopeful. I am going to the chemist now to pick up a prescription... maybe?? :shhh:

Hi Beca,

Hi Purdie,

Im going mad, one min im convinced the next I think i am imagining it. My friend recently got pregnant on their first try and I think I am just being too hopeful. I am going to the chemist now to pick up a prescription... maybe?? :shhh:
good luck!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hi Beca,

Hi Purdie,

Oooh, good luck. I'm not sure if I've lost mine as had a little spotting for a few days so I'm not on my tww any more but waiting nonetheless.

I'll keep my fx for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back