Symptom spotters anonymous lol

Tender boobs and ewcm..... Ewcm? Really? Is that normal cd23? I've never noticed it before, I've got 6 days til AF due

Hmm Ive never had that after ovularion. I am due at from today not ally but according opks I ovulated 3 days late so af technicly not due till Wednesday. ..I have back pain and niggles on and off at ovaries like af could show but nothing yet. BFN yesterday around 9dpo. I did a temp this morning and its 36.7 so thats still not dipped. Hmmm All Ive been doing is sleeping!

Good luck Beca x

I looked it up....

EWCM occurs as a response to increases in estrogen levels. About a week after you ovulate you may have another increase in estrogen, but this increase is not quite as high as what occurs during ovulation. Estrogen and progesterone levels increase to help thicken the lining of your uterus in preparation for implantation. When this happens you might notice a second patch of ewcm. This is not necessarily typical but it is also not unusual.

I'm about a week after ovulation so hopefully it'll be a positive thing.

Tender boobs and ewcm..... Ewcm? Really? Is that normal cd23? I've never noticed it before, I've got 6 days til AF due

Hmm Ive never had that after ovularion. I am due at from today not ally but according opks I ovulated 3 days late so af technicly not due till Wednesday. ..I have back pain and niggles on and off at ovaries like af could show but nothing yet. BFN yesterday around 9dpo. I did a temp this morning and its 36.7 so thats still not dipped. Hmmm All Ive been doing is sleeping!

Good luck Beca x

I looked it up....

EWCM occurs as a response to increases in estrogen levels. About a week after you ovulate you may have another increase in estrogen, but this increase is not quite as high as what occurs during ovulation. Estrogen and progesterone levels increase to help thicken the lining of your uterus in preparation for implantation. When this happens you might notice a second patch of ewcm. This is not necessarily typical but it is also not unusual.

I'm about a week after ovulation so hopefully it'll be a positive thing.

Ooohhhh that loos promising then! I can't stand this bb pain...I really will be gutted when at shows up as the aches and pains Ive been having are really uncomfortable

Boobs are getting tender today. Had a really sharp cramp at the front that made me hold my breath this morning

Sounds promising! I hope we have both caught the egg..my nipples are on fire and I feel a bit nauseous and dizzy again today with some niggles at ovaries...both sides !

Had a couple more cramps during the day and a few dizzy/nauseaous moments and the need to pee. Oh my god, I can't remember the last time I peed so much in one day!

Ooo nipples on fire is a good one! I went to the quacks today and she's sending me for blood tests on my next cd21 and hubby for a sperm count. Getting e ball rolling incense it doesn't happen again this month. Been trying since last March....

Yeah I got day 21 bloods done..awsmaiting results and oh yo still send his sample in but he is away on a stag do . Just had a plummer come out to fix a leak and he said he was psychic and he said our flat will sell and we will get our house all last min. He asked me if twins in family and said he can see a boy and girl baby but coukd be twins or seperate pregnancies ...random that he was a psychic haha

I've had some craps on and off now...so not sure what to expect af due from tmrw but if opks were accurate its nearer Wednesday

Wow that's twice you've been told the same thing. Must be a good sign x

Around 6 dpo today! Feeling fine apart from the cramps in my stomach and the mother of all toothaches! Everything aches today but I think it's because ive been at work 3 days in a row and my body just isn't used to manuel labour :lol:..not feeling hopeful at all! Still no CM! It's completely vanished so I'm not counting on this cycle being a success :(

I have muscle aches all over my body-my buttocks ,my legs, my lower back...ouch! I am so so so exhausted and I had some pink spotting on a wipe after a pee this eve but since then nothing, I have some cramping but just feel like I am getting the flue. Every muscle hurts. ahhhhhh I have a hot water bottle on my lower back as I type this...praying the bleeding is implantation bleeding and not the start of af which is due Wednesday.

Ok I think I'm going crazy but I've been feeling all week like my period is literally about to start but nothing. I've had headaches, abdominal cramps, slight nausea, and a bit of a weird stomach this week...i feel like I'm imagining things but it should be 2 weeks today past ovulation however I'm not 100% sure if my dates are right as I just started tracking everything properly like a week ago...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ok I think I'm going crazy but I've been feeling all week like my period is literally about to start but nothing. I've had headaches, abdominal cramps, slight nausea, and a bit of a weird stomach this week...i feel like I'm imagining things but it should be 2 weeks today past ovulation however I'm not 100% sure if my dates are right as I just started tracking everything properly like a week ago...

I think you should test those symptoms sound promising

Woke up feeling sick this morning, went for a run. Bad idea, I struggled so much, everything was stiff, felt light headed part way and I had trouble catching my breath. I'm convinced AF is trying to make me as miserable as possible now, she's not due til Friday.

9 dpo today! Terrible acid :(, toothache, cramps, and fatigue..always tired :( as well as having a killer headache for the past 2 days!..ugh!! Really hoping all my suffering brings me some good news this week :lol:

14dpo , AF is 3 days late, heavy boobs, cramping, back ache last few days head aches have kicked in, and peeing like a race horse!

We weren't technically TTC but forgot pill while away on holiday and lots of vino ! But have had a negative test yesterday? Iv been googling (not the brightest idea I know) bt all symptoms seem to be occurring apart from BFP.

From looking at ovulation calendar this also fell the same weekend but I have previously been on the pill for a long time not sure what to think! My first born was conceived while on the pill too.

Could all these symptoms be withdrawal from the pill?

Last edited:
Good luck to you all. I am so gutted...my symptoms are so weird. I've got such sore boobs and I feel sick....it shows you symptoms mean nothing. I just feel so infertile when ppl get preggers on the pill and I can't even do that off the pill and timing it all to a T!

Now I have to find somewhere to get a test hahaha I'm currently travelling

Now I have to find somewhere to get a test hahaha I'm currently travelling

Mystery was right about me! Check out my symptoms, was very similar to what you described

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/am-i-pregnant/499125-two-week-wait-anyone-else-me-42.html

Good luck to you all. I am so gutted...my symptoms are so weird. I've got such sore boobs and I feel sick....it shows you symptoms mean nothing. I just feel so infertile when ppl get preggers on the pill and I can't even do that off the pill and timing it all to a T!

I know how you feel Hun. It's heartbreaking. I just took a test as I feel so weird, bfn. Just gotta wait for the witch to land. Heading into our 17th month now :sad:

I know how you feel Hun. It's heartbreaking. I just took a test as I feel so weird, bfn. Just gotta wait for the witch to land. Heading into our 17th month now :sad:

AHH so sorry but it's not over till she is here. I went out and bought baby asprin and nettle and raspberry leaf tea to try these things.... got to try and nurture this dam egg for next time. I am off from work for 10 days when I am fertile next so hoping I will feel relaxed and it will all happen.

AHH so sorry but it's not over till she is here. I went out and bought baby asprin and nettle and raspberry leaf tea to try these things.... got to try and nurture this dam egg for next time. I am off from work for 10 days when I am fertile next so hoping I will feel relaxed and it will all happen.

I had more colour when I wiped this morning. I'm definitely out. Positive she'll hit me full flow tomorrow. I'm so gutted I could cry. I'm getting 21 day bloods done this month and hubbys getting referred to a fertility test, I was hoping we wouldn't need it .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back