Symptom spotters anonymous lol

I'm up for starting the thread up again! I'm in my tww...12 dpo and the last two mornings i woke up feeling queasy! My boobs are killing me to touch and feel heavy but I'm worried I'm imagining it

I'm up for starting the thread up again! I'm in my tww...12 dpo and the last two mornings i woke up feeling queasy! My boobs are killing me to touch and feel heavy but I'm worried I'm imagining it

I seriously feel pregnant! Sick on/off especially evenings as I get tired. Boobs are a bit achy but mainly bigger. Totally emotional on/off and just feel 'pregnant'.
But my MC was 15 days ago although I started spotting a couple of days before.
Am I just imagining it?
Who knows, Im not testing till later in the week when there's at least a chance of genuine new hcg in my urine as was testing last week and faint positives.
Lots of dreams every night!
Luckylaura I would be testing at 12dpo lol !
Lemur stick around its really useful to find out how other people are getting on and I've learned loads since being on here.
GG, not long now till we get properly symptom spotting and counting the days post ov! Im not getting a positive yet only very nearly, have to research other peoples ov strips, see what the graduation is meant to look like (if there should be one or just a surge?).
Fela, yes I have had mild crampy pains, maybe its to do with ovulation but hoping its a little more of something going on pregnancy wise?

So tired could sleep literally all the time and if I dont eat I feel sicker xxx

Pretty sure AF is coming. Its okay though. Guess I'm outta here until September! Thanks, ladies :)

Try and stay positive lemur. Youre not out until the :witch: arrives . You seem more relaxed this time. How are you at the mo?

LuckyLaura, eeek I usually waited until 6 days before AF and would test using an early detection.

Treetrunks, have you visited your Dr ans expressed these concerns? I probably would if I were in your shoes.

Melly, AF came yesterday. 5 days late. My cramps have been so bad I passed out on the toilet this morning. I woke up to hubs calling my name as my head hit the door and opened it. Puppy was lying by my head with a worried look. I'm currently in bed hoping it doesnt happen again.

I'm more relaxed this time around because we weren't TTC lol I was just really late and thought I could have been.

Last edited:
Oh dear thats awful.make sure you rest up! Hopefully sept is your month x

If I'm passing out from cramps, I don't know how I would handle labor pain. I'm gonna talk with my doctor cause this is a bit much.

I'm wondering if it was an ectopic pregnancy now. Dr appt on Tuesday, don't know if they could tell....

Anyone know?

I'm wondering if it was an ectopic pregnancy now. Dr appt on Tuesday, don't know if they could tell....

Anyone know?

If you're in that much pain, you need to get to the emergency room because if it is ectopic, not being seen can have extremely serious consequences.

I'm sure everything is fine, but please get yourself checked out xx

Pain is controllable since this afternoon. I'm waiting until my dr appt Tuesday unless I can be seen earlier in the AM.

Well this month has been a bust. For anyone who saw my last post, we put a stop to ttc due to me getting a new job very suddenly. We had already dtd on day 9 of my last cycle which was the 10th July. Between the 20th and 22nd of July (day 19 20 21) I had spotting. This hasn't happened at all since we started ttc. Will mention now due to work and stopping ttc we actually only dtd once in July, which was on cycle day 9.
Af arrived, very very light, might even go as far to say it was spotting again on the 31st July, this spotting lasted on and off till the 4th August. Yesterday was day 6 of a new cycle and I was very tired, very drained, I had headaches ear aches and what felt like a huge pulled muscle stretching between my hips Andy under my belly button. It's still tender today. And cramps.
I don't feel pregnant, not had any of the other symptoms, and I doubt we could of got pregnant having only dtd once last cycle and it been so early in my cycle too.

I'm such a mess with emotions now, I'd love to be pregnant but I'm only 3 weeks into my new job so really it isn't ideal. If I keep getting all those feelings I might take a test some time this week.

i am addicted lol i have done 3 tests alreay and im 8dpo so not the best one to ask. me too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back