Swollen hands?!!

HideiLu

Reaction score
I've just been out on a nature walk with OH and my hands have swelled right up!

I knew my feet had slightly swollen as shoes are tight and my hands were slightly as I can't get bangles on any more, but the heat seems to really puff them out and I can feel the pressure in my hands! I can't even bring the tips of my fingers together as the stumps are so puffed!

They're going down slightly now Im indoors in the shade.

Anyone else have this? x

Hi hun, I swelled up lots when I was PG with my son, especially when the weather was warm. It was mainly my hands and ankles. I couldn't wear my rings alot of the time and felt bare without them. Hope you are feeling better now :hug:

Xxx

I have noticed that I have cankles today. Deffo the heat.

My hands must be a bit puffilicious as ive had to take my engagement ring off :(

Try soaking in cold water and if they are very bad add some sea salt :hug:

Yeh if you notice in the morning your hands are all swelly too. Its strange....I didn't get kancals today I don't think sos!

My feet were really swollen on sat and sunday they were a tiny bit, not enough for strangers to notice.

On sat my hands were also swollen, i could feel it when i tried to bend my fingers, not nice at all.

They go down over night and being in the heat and walking on them puffs them out, i'd managed to avoid all puffyness until now but if the weather stays nice i think my ankles will becoem cankles too

My hands have been so swollen for a few days that I've had to take my wedding and engagement ring off :(

Thanks for your replies ladies :)

My Nan and another family member have said to keep feet elevated at home and in the evenings, which I have been doing every day.

The hands do go down once I'm indoors, and I had the same thing where I could feel it most when I tried bending my fingers.

Me and OH are going to be getting a cooler bag soon to keep cold snacks in and cold water, so hopefully that will help. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back