Swollen ankles, feet and hands???

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
While i was away i had swollen hands, i thought it was just the heat but this afternoon my ankles and feet have ballooned up and are throbbing. Anyone know what it can be? I had a water sample checked just before I went away and there was no protein in it x x

God that is so freaky! Mine have been fine up until today when my ankles and feet have swollen up massively!! Hands are okay. Have been laughing with OH that I have kankles!! Must be something to do with the heat, I spent this morning with friends, had a little walk round our local marina then this afternoon sat in the garden so I'm thinking it must be the hot weather. Tried plunging them in cold water but they're still huge :shock: x x

My ankles swelled up on holiday but they've gone down now. Although I cant stand up for long before me feet start to really hurt. I'd say just keep them up as much as poss and if they dont go down get them checked

Its definitely the heat for me, my urine and everything is clear

m2a, not to worry you but if its still like it tomorrow, get it checked out. if u've flown u need to check its not dvt, this happened to a friend of mine when she was preggers, in ur case prob not if u have it in ur hands too but if it doesnt go down, go and see the doc :hugs: xxxxxx

Thanks ladies, ill keep an eye on them but if a few of us are experiancing it then its most likely the heat x x

Well two days later my ankles seem to have gone down but my right hand is still a little swollen, really dont know what it can be x x

Might be worth getting it checked out hon just for your own peace of mind? That said I have a friend who is pregnant and when I saw her at the weekend she was wearing her wedding ring on a chain around her neck as her fingers have swollen so much! x x

am chilling my feet in a big bucket of ice water as we speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back