Swollen feet - Also palpatations...

happy chick i sometimes get where my feet start to suddenly itch it drives me crazy but no swelling as yet although the doc/midwife still ask me when they see me. If you are at all worried just phone and ask to put your mind at rest.

MONSTER MUNCH
As for the breathing i've been getting the palpitaions too, used to have a fast heartbeat that i was on meds for but it suddenly cleared when i had dd #1. I have been to doctor recently though as i thought i had a chest infection, was getting up n the night and it was so hard for me to breath (out mainly)felt like asthma, at times i was tempted to use my dh's inhaler! she said my chest was clear but gave me a course of antibiotics as i was going on hol, well they certainly helped but never cleared it fully, it started happening again so i went back to see her, she gave me an inhaler to ease my breathing in the night, helped but not a lot, she did my breath test and it dropped a little so she has now given me a 'preventor' we're hoping i haven't developed asthma or anything, i have to go back in a months time and see whats happening.

If you're at all worried get checked

Thanks for that.

I had asthma as a child so that's why I likened my breathing to that when I get the palpitations.

I will certainly mention it :D

does anyone know if you can get asthma in pregnancy? i know my hubby started getting it after he had a bad chest infection.

Mydoc said hopefully taking the preventor for about a month will cure it, its been known to in a lot of people, i sure hope so

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back