Sweet things your OH has said or done

kizzibea

Reaction score
I know we've got a thread for moaning about our OHs, but I thought we should have one to share some of the nice things they do as well.

The other day I was feeling a bit upset. Work stressed me out and then I was a bit down about TTC and everything.

Out of the blue OH asked me what my blood group was. I told him (A-) and he said he thought so. He'd been at the hospital earlier that day and had read something about a study to do with blood groups and chances of conception.

Just made me feel happy that he was paying attention to things like that.

:)

Aww this is a lovely idea!! I think we do all tend to moan about them a bit too much so it will be nice to have somewhere to go to be nice about them :)

Ok so last night after hubby and I had some BD'ing fun I said to him 'Do you think about us having a baby a lot?'
and he said 'Yes'
I said 'Like what thoughts?'
He said 'How it will be really cute! It will be like you'

:love: I was very touched by that!!

Aww Rachael that's lovely.

Our OHs can be pains in the backside sometimes, but I think lots of the time they are lovely. After all, that's why we want to make babies with them, isn't it? ;)

My oh knew that the witch had got me when he heard me get in the shower when I'd got up to go to the toilet this morning, so he made me a cuppa t, very boring I know, but I love a cuppa 1st thing, lol. (wudve scored extra brownie points if it was vodka!!) & then snuggled me in bed 4 half hour while I cried, assuring me it was gona happen :) making himself late for work.

It's just those little things isn't it :) xx

My oh knew that the witch had got me when he heard me get in the shower when I'd got up to go to the toilet this morning, so he made me a cuppa t, very boring I know, but I love a cuppa 1st thing, lol. (wudve scored extra brownie points if it was vodka!!) & then snuggled me in bed 4 half hour while I cried, assuring me it was gona happen :) making himself late for work.

It's just those little things isn't it :) xx

Aww bless him, I dont think my OH would do that :lol:

Slightly off topic: OH and I have talked about baby names since we met nearly 6 years ago. About a month ago, before we properly decided to TTC, he was trying to decide what name he liked best out of Robin and Sam. After a few mins he turned around and said, "Robin, I can see him writing his name with a really big wonky R" - I actually cried, it was the loveliest thing x

Slightly off topic: OH and I have talked about baby names since we met nearly 6 years ago. About a month ago, before we properly decided to TTC, he was trying to decide what name he liked best out of Robin and Sam. After a few mins he turned around and said, "Robin, I can see him writing his name with a really big wonky R" - I actually cried, it was the loveliest thing x

:love: that is so sweet!!

God mine are going go sound so sad!!

He knows how fed I am after 17 months so bought me a 'grow your own 4 leaf clover' that is currently being grown in our room. Also I have a charm parndora bracelet and he bought me a charm specifically for luck when ttc

Cute!!! Xx

My OH leaves post-it note messages for me to find. Lovely :love:

He's cooking me pan fried sea bass with celariac pomme puree right now as I've read I'm supposed to up my fish intake when ovulating, love him (and his food)

Ok this may not be classed as sweet to anyone else, but last night when Hubby and I were about to get jiggy, he was so conciderate and said 'Have you juiced' meaning used the preseed, he knows how important it is to me that we do everything we can :) :love:

Ok this may not be classed as sweet to anyone else

You'd probably be right lol ;)

Sweet things... sweet things... ummmmmm. I asked hubby what he'd done recently that was sweet re ttc because i was struggling to think of anything and he said "Well, i jizzed in a cup" lol

lol I think that shows plenty of dedication to the cause. ;) :p

Mine made me give him a sex ed lesson the other morning because he wasn't entirely sure how ovulation worked. Not exactly thr post-coital conversation I had planned. :rolleyes:

When I found out I had gestational diabetes and had to start injecting insulin I caught my DH with tears in his eyes, when I asked him what was wrong he said that he felt useless cos he couldnt help me and could see how much I was going through to have our second child. He keeps saying that if he could take away some of the problems with this pregnancy he would!!!!
Just being with me for the journey is more than enough....and the cup of coffee in bed EVERY morning and sorting our DS's breakfast is more than enough for me :love:

see how much I was going through to have our second child. He keeps saying that if he could take away some of the problems with this pregnancy he would!!!!

That's sweet mdsremos :)

suicide.gif

a
a
a
a

Last edited:
I sent OH a text to tell him AF had arrived and I felt a bit down.

He showed up with a little bar of chocolate because he knows I crave it when I get my period. :)

i really wanted a wii and last week my dh's phone broke and when he got paid he gave me all his wages to go buy me a wii with extra games and accessories while hes using an old broken phone.... and yes i took his money and bought the wii... whoopps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back