sweet things your OH has done....

cherelle

Reaction score
I was gatecrashing ttc to catch up with the girlies there and i noticed they had this thread. I thought it would be nice to give our OHs some recognition for nice things they have done since weve been pg :)

My OH knew my bad skin since getting pg has been getting me down so he decided every night and every morning he was going to cleanse tone and moisterise my face for me .... hes been doing it regliously for a week or so now and my skin is much better! :) x

Lol omg bless him that is sooo sweet. My bloke is just great, anything my heart desires I get....... Including 3 boxes of Bio Oil lol! xx

You lucky girls, my OH isn't very loving at the min but he has been working very hard which i say in its self is a great thing. He has bought me flowers but that was for a different reason and he does let me have naps when he is off work lol xx

My OH is always good to me whether im pregnant or not.
He helps around the house, washing, cleaning ect. My tea is on the table when i get home from work and he is always there for me no matter what. Not to mention being the best dad Adam could have. Hes not just my OH, hes my best friend.
I think we are all very lucky girls and maybe should treat our OH's tonight x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My OH does nothing lol, in fact he has got worse since I became pregnant!

If only our OH's could get pregnant, they would soon realise how much they are needed. I suppose my OH thinks that because i did it once im ok this time round and dont need as much "stuff" doing for me. Im taking my OH the cinema on Sunday as a treat so im hoping he will be nice to me haha xx

OMG what lovely OH's you all have! Not that mine isn't lovely lol he's just not here at the moment :sad: (in Australia) he has said though he can't wait to get back and is really looking forward to planning for our little bambino together. He's very domesticated (cooks, does the washing etc) so hopefully he will look after me well when I start to get bigger!

i thought my fella was a rare breed as he does all cooking and most cleaning - hes much more domesticated than me! Sounds like theres more men like him around though.... horray for us!! :) xx

yes we're pretty lucky I think - I have friends who's OH's don't do anything! One friend even makes her boyfriends packed lunch for him!!!! I always say to her what would he do if you were ever ill or ended up in hospital? To which she replied "go to his mum's" lol x

Well, I thought I'd never be able to post in this thread, but today my OH actually did something for me!! I'd been saying that the hoovering needed doing for days, but could never find the energy to do it. I was at my Dad's this morning and when I came home he'd done the hoovering. Might not sound like a lot to some people, but he's never done it before without me asking!!!

My OH has always been caring! He won't let me hang the washing out now or collect it in and he won't let me feed the animals. I'm glad most of our OH's are being so nice to us :)

My OH has been difficult in this pregnancy cause he didn't really understand my hormones and just got angry with me so we rowed alot, but we really talked it through and he's tried to be a lot more understanding. Plus my hormones have finally settled which has helped alot! He often cooks and cleans for me bless him :) And on Friday night he was soooo sweet - I got up in the night with really bad acid indegestion and was violently sick, he heard me and got out of bed and stood next to me rubbing my back, telling me I'd be okay and giving me water when I'd finished. And when I said thank you, he said 'that's what I'm here for baby, in sickness and in health' Awww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back