Sweep sweep

Blackfairykitten

Reaction score
Good Luck Nikki for your sweep 2 moro. Let me know how it goes as I have mine Wednesday.

Lets see if we can get these damn comfy babies out :dance:
xx

cheers hun i will let you know,good luck for yours too,just posted in the ask a mum section to see if anyone had any luck after their sweeps and so far no one has so we may still be here a while :wall: :lol: xx

nikki you'll have your bubba tomorrow anyway. 8 days over like me :cheer:

Yeah best of luck Nikki!!!!!

Whatever happens the end is so close in sight you can practically feel the finishing tape!! :rotfl:

Good luck for today!! What time have you got your sweep? Or maybe you've already had it and are on your way hehe.

She will be in there now being 'swept' good and proper :wink:

Thinking of you bird!!

well she came and couldn't do a proper sweep cause my cervix is still right at the back behind babies head,she reckons if i do go into labour it wont be down to what she did :( ,if nothing happens by sunday i have to go to hospital at 8am for induction which means i wont be able to go to the birthing centre :cry: ,god i have had enough now please hurry up baby :wall: xx

:hug: Awww hun what a pain, I hope bubba makes an appearence soon :hug:

aww ! :hug:

Fingers crossed baby makes an apperance soon! :pray:

awwh pooh! You must be a bit disapointed but you never know bambino may make an appearance any day, come on baby :cheer:

Bev x x

Oh Nik, sorry to hear this I know how much you want to have bubs in a birthing centre.

Try and be positive and remember you still have 5 days to go naturally, it could still happen.

Im sending you lots of labour dust!!! Id get yourself down to the indian and get a mega hot curry and fresh pineapple for afters. Failing that, get walking, Budge went on a big walk the day before she had Rachael so its worth a bash!!

nikki1306 said:
well she came and couldn't do a proper sweep cause my cervix is still right at the back behind babies head,she reckons if i do go into labour it wont be down to what she did :( ,if nothing happens by sunday i have to go to hospital at 8am for induction which means i wont be able to go to the birthing centre :cry: ,god i have had enough now please hurry up baby :wall: xx

hug4.gif
It'll happen soon hun, ive been keeping my fingers crossed for you :wink: hehe. Bubba might think tonights the night and start things off in the early hours :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back