KatieJane

Good luck again hun - sorry atalking hehe - but i bet as soon as you go to bed things will kick off xxxx

just found this thread!!

very exciting news, hope all is still going well and baby William makes an appearance very soon!
Can't wait to see piccies and hear the whole story as it sounds as if he will be with you very soon!! :):dance:

Going to try sleep now, hope things do kick off in the night. I will send update the thread if anything happens xx

Just woke up and thaought I would have a check in - hope things kicked off during the night hunni!!

Sorry folks, still here! Getting some niggles but nothing overly painful or significant, i've not needed any painkillers so far and got a bit of sleep. Looks like i'll be being induced at 3pm after all, unless something changes soon x

oh i really thought you were going to come and tell us you had gone!!

best of luck for this arvo then m'dear - i am sure it wont be long though the wait must be excruciating

go for a really long walk!! Hope you make it before 3pm!!! :hug: a nice slow start is supposed to make it all a lot easier :yay:

Oh really, I didn't know that, thats good news because its been really slow. I'm still hopeful he will be here today though. I can't walk very far now because of the SPD and the pressure of his head being so low now! I think i'm going to potter around the house a bit, maybe try wash and dry my hair, but I can't get any products anywhere near my bits because the waters have gone and have to sit in a bubble free bath now the MW said yesterday, so not sure if a shower is safe. Anyone know?

Oh thanks, i'll wash my hair carefully in the shower then, kills an hour or so by the time i've dried it!

It takes me an hour in the shower plus lol I love the shower :)

yeah thats what Ive been told anyway. Thats why people dont like those drips they give you to hurry your labour along if you havent started anything already. Everything just moves too quickly, suppose its a shock to the body then! Hope your shower helps. Ill be washing my hair before i go into hospital too. Nothing worse than feeling all minging on a hot summers day and you havent got your own bathroom!

Shutting the laptop now to get ready for hospital, can't believe i'm not in agony. I managed to get some sleep and eat some lunch and wash my hair so i'm not far off being ready now. Hopefully things will get moving quick when we get there and you will be updated again soon. Lots of love and thanks again for all the kind wishes x

Ooo good luck!!! Not long nowand youll be holding your LO :D xx

How did I miss this thread!!! Doh x x hope all is going well and William makes an appearance soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back