KatieJane

Update for you lovely ladies - what a day i'm having!

Seems like the sweep worked, my waters went at 3pm, i've been checked out at the hospital and baby was monitered. Waters clear, still loosing fluid but all ok. Having some contractions and they are getting more frequent, but still not very strong yet, I think this will change soon though tbh, because they are getting more regular. I couldn't feel them when I was being monitered although I was having them apparently.Anyway if the contractions don't become regular i'm booked to be admitted at 3pm tomorrow, so either way Baby William shouldn't be too long.

I would love it if he came before midnight and was a due date baby, unlikely though xx

:yay: glad to hear things are moving along and youre not feeling uncomfortable with your contractions :)

Loving all the babies arriving lately!! Good luck hun, I dont think it will be long for you! xxxxx

OMG!!!
Can't believe he could tell baby has no hair???
This is soooo exciting :dance:
A june baby boom
Best Wishes for a safe labour and delivery

Oo good news! Can't wait to hear your next update on whether you've had him! Xx

Good luck with everything tonight! Ill keep my fingers crossed for a due date baby!!

Lovnig the baby boom this week! lol x

Good luck love, glad your coping ok, cant wait to hear about your birth xxx

Good luck Katiejane!! I hope you have a nice easy birth, can't wait to hear about it :) x

im stalking this and jumping up whenever my phone beeps thinking its katie with some news lol

xx

How do you make your phone beep?? Mine don't do that???

Good news hun - keep us posted and good luck xxxx sending calming vibes your way - ummmmmmmmmm

im stalking this and jumping up whenever my phone beeps thinking its katie with some news lol

xx

Hehehe, me too!! I bet she's cleaning again :oooo:

Ha ha funnily enough I am thinking of running around the house with the hoover again so it's done, now the dogs at the in laws until after babys born.

No real update, still leaking, having some back niggles and small contractions, but i'm not in agony or anything. Keep thinking it will be soon and promise to send text once i'm away from the computer with updates. Looks like no due date baby, but a day off's not a million miles away. Hopefully there will be a picture on here this time tomorrow of bald baby William LOL. Lots of love to you all and thank you for all the support and kind wishes xx

Hope he gets a move on soon! Although I agree with everyone else - all these June babies are making us want ours now! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back