KatieJane

titch

Reaction score
I hope your consultant appointment goes well today. :)

Hopefully you'll get a sweep, and get more regular contractions :dance:

Let us know how it goes.

Thinking of you and now officcially stalking this thread haha bring on the labour woot woot!! X z x

Good luck KatieJane! Every time I see a post with someones name in it I expect to see another baby has made an appearance lol, hopefully your LO won't be long now! x

Oooo good luck with the sweep! Lets hope it gets baby moving :D xxx

Good luck Katie! Hope things get moving along soon for you! Xx

Oooh she now has her own thread!! Hope the appointment has been a 'productive' one!! :hug:

Aww thank you for starting this and all the kind wishes, it really makes a massive difference to know that people care and has made me smile.

Got seen fairly quickly at the hospital, the doctor was nice. My blood pressure, urine etc all fine, Williams heartrate fine too. He did an internal and a sweep - oh my god it hurt. The way I had to have my legs hurt alone because of the SPD I think, but I had no idea a sweep would hurt that much, he said i'd done really well and so did OH but I thought I was a big baby tbh. Good news and bad news, I haven't got a date for a induction and if i'm still pregnant next Thursday I have to go back in and they will do another sweep and book a induction. Good news is though he thinks its very unlikely it will come to that and believes the next 48 hours will be significant. Williams heads engaged, he felt the top of it and he has no hair, my cervix is nice and soft and i'm about 2cm dilated. So hopefully the sweep will give things a go. I've had one contraction since getting home but still nothing regular xx

Best of luck hunni 2cm is a good sign!! Let's hope everything kicks off now hey?! X x x

Oh wow, he has no hair? You know we'll all be stalking now :) :hug:

All the best! Hope little William gets a wriggle on for you soon! :) X

Glad it all went well for you today hun and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that it will all happen for you soon :dance:
All the best hun x

No reply from katiejane for a while :-D let's hope baby is on his way or she has her feet up with some well beaded
rest x

I love little bald babies :love:

Glad to hear the appointment was so positive, cant wait to hear about your labour!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back