Surestart Maternity Grant- How long?

I thought I would get this but it's only for first children or twins. Crazy really, there's nearly a 13 year gap between this one and my last. Do they really expect you to keep all your baby things for that long?

I'm sure I'm eligible for milk tokens too but not sure where to apply :(

Tapatalking so can't see sigs

Yeah it's for first baby or if you have twins after your first & I think if the age gap is 16 years, you get it again it is a bit silly, how are you expected to keep things for sixteen years! X

I thought I would get this but it's only for first children or twins. Crazy really, there's nearly a 13 year gap between this one and my last. Do they really expect you to keep all your baby things for that long?

I'm sure I'm eligible for milk tokens too but not sure where to apply :(

Tapatalking so can't see sigs

So did we im actually really angry. My hubby is currently unemployed and gets job seekers im self emplyoyed and get £27 a wk maternity allowance. This is our first baby but we adopted our little boy when he was 3 back in 2008 and because of this we are not entitled to it but what gets me is we didnt get a penny for him his birth mother did yet we get penalised now. Im in the process of appealing but dont hold any hope x

hello!!

I was just wondering if i can get the sure start maternity grant if i am a student?
It says you can get it if you are on a low income and well i have no income apart from the student finance.

Also i am living with my boyfriend, he is working 34 h per week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back