Surely OPK cant show positive 8 days before period is due.....

mummy24

Reaction score
hey girls right for the past 8-9 days ive done opk! as a few girls this has picked up pregnancy i know its not a deffo the last one on the pic is one ive just done an its so in your face its untrue my period is 8 days away i shouldnt be ovulating now as i was keeping track of ovulation an knew when i had it! heres the pic still bfn on hpt but wont test now till period is nearly here the witch just better stay away for the next 9mths now hehe!!

photo3-1.jpg

ive got some strips at the mo!

but there negative ive got branded ones for around the time of period!
but i had what i think is implantation bleeding around the 28th 29th september this has never happened before an ive never had ovulation bleeding either so if this turns out to be negative again this month for me am marching down to the doctors an demanding to see what the hellmy body is playing at ive got cramp style pains ever so tired! n just feel generally not well! lol x

Their def positive opk's hun, i doubt a positive will show up on a pregnancy test yet though! Leave it until your af is due and goodluck!

my ovulation sticks work wonders as hpt lol mine are really really dark though but if your only 1 week after ovulation then if you was pregnant they wouldnt be dark yet anyway does look possitive though eh :)

am hoping so the last one at the bottom of the picture i did 5 mins before uploading the picture thats the darkest one ive had! i hope i got it soon! xx

This raises another point. It is important to understand how exactly a pregnancy test works. A pregnancy test will measure the amount of hCG that is in your system. As your pregnancy progresses, the amount of hCG in your system will increase. At 10 days past ovulation, for example, the average woman has an hCG measurement of right around 25 mIU. This amount doubles to 50 mIU at 12 days past ovulation, and then doubles again to 100 mIU at around two weeks past ovulation. Different tests have different levels of sensitivity; if you use a home pregnancy test that is sensitive to 100 mIU, it will not tell you that you are pregnant if your level of hCG is only 75 mIU.

found this too an shauna arent you 10dpo?

this is looking good for both of us :) fingers crossed n lots of baby dust for you! :) xxx

Nope AF due tomorrow im 13dpo, good luck i cant wait til you test xxx

aww look at ur little poppy seed haha am gettin well emotional lol!

so urs is official? ur going to be a mummy :D

haha am way behind it sucks! last time i think i was looking way too much into it an lost it around 4weeks n 4days :( so was gutted! this time am more chilled out an aint had the silly pains or anything my 5 year old wants a little sister an keeps kissing my belly saying c'mon girl bless him! dont know whos more excited at this point! but we shall see :) xx

Last edited:
awww lol. Not really confident yet but thought id get a ticker, i feel though it wont happen it just doesnt seem real.

Awww your little boy bless him, i hope ill see you in tri 1 when ur af if due!!!xxx

well i have faith for you :)
everything crossed here ......

oh yes the day i get it ill be doing the baby dance with my son hehe!
look foward to crossing over but sadly if this turns out not my turn i wont be trying for around 3mths as my OH is sadly at the bottom of the country working away :( so if nothing else the witch owes me this seen as tho i wont see him till xmas least ill have a part of him with me :) x

Thanks,
Oh thats crap you wont see him...lets give him a send off with your bfp! xxx

oh yes then the bugger wont leave he's worse than me haha! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111