OPK Question

jo jo

Reaction score
Hi Girls

This is my 3rd cycle now. 1st cycle i ovulated on CD16, 2nd cycle on CD18 and ive just done an OPK and its not 100% positive as the line is not as strong as the control line but there is a clearly visible 2nd line.

Does this mean i'm going to OV soon? Is it too early i'm CD8 today? I have had a slght temp drop this morning from 3 days at around 36.32 to 36.27...

What do you think? I really don't want to miss it this month?

If you have a faint line, it sounds like that's the start of your surge. It might get darker tomorrow and then you might ovulate on Monday. I usually ovulate around CD11, so it's not too early, although it is earlier than you have been ovulating.

I would say do another test in a few hours and then another one before you go to bed and see if it gets darker, cos it may get lighter again tomorrow.

Good luck :hug:

When i got pregnant with Jess i thik i ovulated really early because we BD 2 days after my day period ended and i got pregnant. The sperm would not live untill ovulation at CD14 would it??

Well they say it can live up to 7 days, don't they, but I think it's more likely 3 days. How many days did your period last? What cycle day did you BD when you got pregnant?

My period was always 6 days on the pill and i think we BD on CD7 and CD9

If you BDd on CD9, then the sperm could quite possibly have lived till CD14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back