Sugar or savoury cravings Boy or girl ?

Star33

Reaction score
They say sugar food cravings for a girl & savoury for a boy. I have been having sugar food cravings, who elsa belives in this, who had sugar cravings & now knows there having a girl or craved savoury food & know there having a boy ? Would be nice to know if this is true or a myth. :)

I have a total sweet tooth and have loved sweet foods throughout and I'm having a boy! Lol x

i think its a total myth i have 2 boys n i craved sweet with first savory with second n with this one im totally off sweet things and i think its a girl.

With both my boys I craved sugar and sweet things, made my mouth water when I was putting sugar in a brew lol. But this time I,m not craving sweet things, but mostly crisps and savoury things, so mabe I get a girl this time!!

Savory for boys and sweet for girls, worked for me with all of mine, expect with my daughter I also liked marmite, maybee it's just what your body needs or is short of at the time.

My last boy, I went mad for nuts, which I dikn't even like, and I still love them now, had to really stop myself from buying them as not exactly low fat!! (I tried loads of new types)

I've had bouts of both kind of cravings and I'm having a boy.
Went through a phase of wanting sour fizzy sweets, so doubt it's true.

I never had a sweet tooth until I got pregnant and I had a girl.

iv craved savoury things, gone right off of sugar and we are having a boy xxx

I've been all over sweet things, and I'm having a boy :) x

i craved sweet things with my first 2 and they were boys and this time round i like savoury things as sweet things make me ill and leave a nasty taste in my mouth and its another boy :) so im thinking maybe a myth unless they have mistaken my little mans bits for summat else lol x

I am savoury all the way :) and were a boy...

even the thought of sugary stuff makes me want to upchuck tmi yuck!!!!!!!!!

I've had bouts of both kind of cravings and I'm having a boy.
Went through a phase of wanting sour fizzy sweets, so doubt it's true.

I am craving sour sweet fizzy jelly cola bottles :lol: eating them like no tomorrow LOL. x

I craved sweet foods with my 1st pg & i was having a girl & my 2nd i craved savoury foods & was having a boy, so this time i tend to be eating sweet foods & craving sour fizzy cola bottles lol. I mentioned it to my nurse & she said oooo a little girl. I'm not fussed as this will be my first living baby if all goes well ( fingers crossed ) so as long as baby is healthy thats all that matters. But wanted to get peoples opinion on this to see if it was a myth or it is actually true. :) Thanks girls xx

I've had mostly savoury cravings so far during the pregnancy, only in the last two weeks have I started to get a bit of a sweet tooth again but not majorly...it's still mostly anything pickled...and I'm having a Girl! :)

Ive craved coke md it kills me.not to drink it everyday nd im team pink :) xx

from 6-16 weeks all i could eat was sweet and chocolate. pop everything you shouldnt.
i ate an apple at 12 weeks and that came back up. now i can eat most things since about 17 weeks.
had mad craving for clemtines around xmas but thats about it.
ive been told im having a girl.....

I've always had a really sweet tooth but craved savoury all through pregnancy & had a girl

I have had cravings for all things sweet and im having a boy lol....xx

It's probably a myth but I really craved sweet with my DD and couldn't stand sweet stuff with DS but craved sour things with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back