• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

such a sad thing to happen :(

gooseberry

Reaction score
today i would have been 19 weeks pregnant, sadly i lost my baby boy 5 weeks ago, i still dont understand why it went so horribly wrong, its the saddest feeling :(

So sorry for your loss hun..I had two losses one at 10 and half weeks one at 7 weeks :( it is hard but it does get easier hun I promise xxx

So sorry hun. It's hard to lose a baby but you will get so much support here. xxx

:hug: it's tough and horrible, but we are always here for you x

So sorry for your loss - it is such an awful and hurtful thing to happen, but usually does happen for a reason, and like the girls say will get easier with time, though never forgotten. xxx

So sorry! Its just the worst thing ever! Big Hugs!

So sorry for your loss and what you must be going through :hug:

So sorry for ur loss Hun, big hugs ;hugs: xx

i guess its been 10 months since i posted this, i just wanted to say to anyone currently going through this that it truly does get easier to deal with, it was the most awful trauma iv ever experienced and for many months i felt utter sadness and couldnt find any way to make it better, as time has passed i still think about it alot and have occasional sad moments but i do feel better now, my only advice would be let the people that love you help you and go easy with yourself because it takes time x

I'm glad you have been able to deal with it and come through it ok. I can echo those thoughts. I know it took me a long time to REALLY deal with it, those angel babies have a special place in our hearts and we never forget do we hun :hug:

my bad ** edited post ** glad to see you are more positive hun are you ttc now

Last edited:
Thank you for coming back on here and posting , that you feel better now and more positive, fokr other ladies going through the same thing

It really gets much easier after the D-date I found

Good luck when you ttc X

I totally understand how you feel, I had my little Joseph's funeral on March 6th he was 14wks x

thanks ladies and sorry for the late reply, after typing my last post on this thread i started to feel stupidly supersticious (however you spell that)
lynette we started trying again straight away in august as soon as i had a period, it was probably too hasty tbh but i was desperately trying to make the sad feelings go away and thought the only thing that would make it better would be another baby, however my periods were all over the place from 21 to 38 days between, it was utterly depressing. In November i was late so we did some home tests and they came back positive but by December i had another kidney infection and a few days later the bleeding started and the tests went negative, really super depressing as it was the week before christmas and the baby id lost in june had been due on christmas day, not good days. The good news is that we concieved in January and im now 14 weeks pregnant, its had its ups and downs but we are very hopeful :)
tee im very truly sorry for your loss, its really the most awful thing to happen to anyone, i hope you get through the sad times xx

awww wat a sad time u have had bless you, im pleaseed that ur pregnant again and that you seem to be going nicely through ur preg best of luck for the remainder of it xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back