Stretchmarks - when did yours appear?

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
I havent got any new ones yet. I've got loads from my last pregnancy but they're silver and you can hardly see them.

When did everyone else start getting stretchmarks? Im hoping I dont get any new ones, I got plenty last time so Im hoping for a break 2nd time round! :pray:

i started to get mine round about.... 27 weeks, i got them late anyway

but there seem to be getting less bate :D

i hope i don't get any more like all round my belly :pray: :pray: :pray:

my auntie didn't get any stretch marks at all

i'm telling ya none

neeko_1 said:
i started to get mine round about.... 27 weeks, i got them late anyway

but there seem to be getting less bate :D

i hope i don't get any more like all round my belly :pray: :pray: :pray:

my auntie didn't get any stretch marks at all

i'm telling ya none

OH's mum has had 5 kids and she doesnt have a single one, her figure is better than mine! It aint fair LOL :shakehead:

five kind :shock:

and didn't get any nice :D

well i'll just keep :pray: my mums got them :(

hun i pm'ed you if you didn't realize :roll:

I haven't got any and unless I get them overnight will get away with it :cheer:

no joke i got mine as soon as i got my BFP!
They got really quite bad towards to end of my pregnancy and are horrible as they are still really red but no baby is insid :cry: Im hoping it doesnt take too long for them to start fading :pray: .
Hope they stay away for you this time kirsty :D .

Hi

I have tons from Kiara but since about 25 weeks ive started to get more higher up on my tummy :( was hoping i wouldnt get more as you see from my tummy pics theres tons of them
Katrina

i still havent got any- never in my life! but i wont be smug yet i still got 8 weeks left!

mine started around 23/24 weeks. they are all on one side, only one tiny mark on the other :roll:

i didnt have any till a couple of weeks ago there just on the bottom of my belly hopefully they'l stay there as well.

Just starting to get some new one 2 days ago and my belly is really itchy as well :( . I had quite a bit strech mark last time (I was really lazy and I didnt use any lotion at all), so this time round I have been using Palmers lotion since 20 weeks, hope it will help it from wrosen, oh... and the lotion is on offers in superdrugs at the moment :D

My old ones are like yours kirsty, but this week ive got new ones on my thighs and a couple of small ones on my boobs :( none yet on tummy, except for one teeny one (please dont get bigger :pray: )

joannec777 said:
Just starting to get some new one 2 days ago and my belly is really itchy as well :( . I had quite a bit strech mark last time (I was really lazy and I didnt use any lotion at all), so this time round I have been using Palmers lotion since 20 weeks, hope it will help it from wrosen, oh... and the lotion is on offers in superdrugs at the moment :D

Mines really itchy too which makes me think they're gonna appear soon :(

I've got some Palmers lotion but I think I've only put it on three times or something, like thats gonna help! :lol:

I have some on the bottom of my tummy, not too bad at the moment but I'm prone to stretchmarks so I expect them to get worse soon!

I've been really lucky and haven't got any :D Am praying the last three weeks they stay away :pray: :pray:

Haven't got any (new) ones so far. Am hoping the stretched skin from first pregnancy will carry me through :D

Yeah my theory is bcos i didnt have a particularly tight tum beofre it doesnt need to stretch much.. more like fill out lol :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back