when did you start to get stretch marks? :o/

I didn't get any, dunno if that was to do with using bio-oil and cocoa butter but I didn't use them religiously. :think:

I didn't get any although I didn;t get massive...BIG, but not massive! I thought I would get loads as I got lots on my thighs and boobs when I went through puberty but nope, I escaped and didn;t even bother using any creams :D

I had no stretch marks at all all the way through my pregnancy but a week home after the birth of my Son i noticed stratch marks on my tummy
there not to bad and im hoping thay will fade im using cocco butter cream to help get rid of them :pray:

after I gave birth :lol:

I had none till a few weeks after he was born

I started getting stretch marks when I was about 20 weeks pregnant. I only had a few tiny ones but as I got bigger my stretch marks got worse. They were really bad when I was full term and they are still very visible now and Jake is 19 months old. They are better because they are a very light purple now and they were dark purple to begin with.

I didn't have any untill I went overdue but they are very small and not red they are silvery coloured.

Got mine at 34 weeks on my hips.

After I gave birth I found some new ones down the inside of one thigh, which I found a bit odd - do I now have one leg bigger than the other?

I dont have them yet, but from reading this it would seem im at the optimum time for stretchers to appear, and i know im supseptable to them as i have some new awful and purple ones on the top inside of my thigh, but tbh i dont hate them too much, you wouldnt see them unless you were between my legs and my thighs are covered in silvery ones from puberty anyway :roll:

mine started to appear with my first at the begining of 3rd tri :)

I got some in the last few weeks at either side my belly button :)

I got mine after Id had James.... when my belly deflated :lol: I was hoooooooooooooooooooooge though and I was half expecting to be picking my sagging belly off the floor after that but I was plesantly suprised, i just have to tuck it in my jeans slightly :lol:

mine started at either side of the bump weeks and weeks ago, early 20's i think, now im week 30 and they have grown drasticly :wall: :evil: i am not a happy bunny!!!

I've changed the name of mine to Trophy Marks! I'll be a little shy as they go upto my belly button and there are alot. But i've decided i'm proud of them! They are there coz of my beautiful Angel so i don't care about them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back