Stretchmarks, serves me right.

daftscotslass

Reaction score
I've been so good up to now with putting on cream and thought about 2 weeks ago I might have escaped them. Now I have an outbreak all over my lower bump. Some of them itch like mad. I'm thankful for the fact that they're well below my belly button but I'm still peed off. I'm prone to them anyway so it should have been expected but I'm still upset about it.

OH has been saying a variety of nice things to try and cheer me up.

Am I allowed to start whinging "GET OUT BABY" now that I'm 37 weeks?

:hug: :hug: They do seem to appear at the very end for most people. I thought I'd escaped them the first time round, then got loads after giving birth!

a few have appeared on my right side

ive been using bio oil as well

damn

x

daftscotslass said:
Am I allowed to start whinging "GET OUT BABY" now that I'm 37 weeks?

yes yes yes :hug: I do ALL the time, :roll: :rotfl:

Now im over 37 weeks im totally obbsessed with going into labour too. Every time i go to the loo, every twinge, its all i ever think about. I keep having chats with her too asking if she wouldnt rather come out and meet us cos it must be boring in there :rotfl:

I must admit ive not been putting on as much stretchers cream as i should be :oops: I havent really got any new ones yet so i just couldnt be bothered, but ive noticed some really dry patches on my bump today, so im sure new nasty red stretchers arnt to far off! :evil:

Oh no!!! poor you. :( I've escaped them so far, but it looks like it's prob gonna happpen at some point...I'll be exactly the same hun... :cry: :cry:

I know how you feel im 38 weeks and can't wait to meet LO.. I thought i'd gotten away with not having stretch marks until about 2/3 weeks ago. They are on lower belly too, underneath belly button :wall: :cry: I was gutted as thought i'd escaped them, they're not that bad its just fact they seemed to appear overnight!! Still slapping oil on them tho :)

I've got three new ones, think they came during labour all near me foo too :evil:

Argh I thought I'd done really well escaping them but perhaps not :evil:

:hug: daftscotslass xxx

Ah well I'm sure the pizza hasn't helped!

I was really shocked how fast they appeared... went from having one to more than I wanted to count in the space of about 4 days.

To keep myself happy I'm going to tell myself it's because bub is moving down and is on his or her way out. Now I'm off to eat a pineapple vindaloo with raspberry leaf tea while having vigarous nookie on top of my gym ball.

I'm hopeful? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

My stretchmarks have sneaked up in places I wasnt expecting! Hips, inner thighs etc. I started putting cream on after a massive outbreak of them across my boobs in 1st trimester! Missed the hips and legs though to my regret now!!! I just cant face exercising to get off/ prevent new weight on my legs and hips. I am finding getting upstairs enough exercise for now!! :rotfl:

daftscotslass said:
Ah well I'm sure the pizza hasn't helped!

I was really shocked how fast they appeared... went from having one to more than I wanted to count in the space of about 4 days.

To keep myself happy I'm going to tell myself it's because bub is moving down and is on his or her way out. Now I'm off to eat a pineapple vindaloo with raspberry leaf tea while having vigarous nookie on top of my gym ball.

I'm hopeful? :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

an earthquake and a pineapple worked for me

Mine appeared without warning, and they are sort of under my belly so i didn't notice them at first. I'm still piling on the bio oil hopefully!

my belly looks like a map of the london underground! it happened with my first and ive got a few more with each pregnancy. after 3 and a half years i have learnt 2 ignore them lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back