Has the baby dropped?

leanne1b

Reaction score
This sounds so stupid! So baby still breech as you all know from my whinging... bump doesnt particularly LOOK any lower, but def feels lower when im standing... just feels like the front of the bump is being pulled down?

Anyway, I was feeling my stomach tonight, and while the bump still goes right up to my boobs... the head is about the width of four fingers below my boobs? Could it have dropped? Or is my baby freakishly small or something?
Strangely I'm measuring a week behind... even though I'm massive! As in, I've been asked if I'm having twins! Lovely huh?
If still breech I'm praying it hasn't drpped because apparantly makes ECV harder! Greattttttttttttt
x

They can tuck their behinds in your pelvis so it could've dropped yeah. I wouldn't worry too much about what you hear though. Our baby's bum was nestled quite comfortably in my pelvis. It just means it may take a little longer for doc to get baby moving. That was the longest part of ours, she was kneeding my tummy like you do dough to dislodge baby! Lol! Plus I was lying with a pillow under my bum to help baby drop out with gravity too. There's all sorts they'll try. When's your ecv? Xx

It's meant to be Wednesday, but they said it depends on the doc not having any emergencies really.
Just wish it was wednesday now so I knew what I was doing!
x

It's meant to be Wednesday, but they said it depends on the doc not having any emergencies really.
Just wish it was wednesday now so I knew what I was doing!
x

Well if I don't speak to you before then good luck for Wed :) Ours was nearly two weeks ago now and baby is still head down (as far as I can tell, find out for definate on Fri)

My only tip is to relax - I hold my breath in tense situations so I was making it difficult for doc as my tummy muscles were hardening when I held my breath so she couldn't get a good feel for baby! :roll: Once you relax it's all very straightforward and over quickly enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back