ARGH my first belly stretch mark!

Keely

Reaction score
Right I have stretchmarks ALL over my boobs but have been lucky with my belly (I THOUGHT)

we was sitting on the sofa tonight when OH said "ooooo look at them 3 stretch marks under your belly button"

I could JUST see them if I stretch right over but now I am scared I will be covered soon!! Cant believe i got to 38 weeks nearly!!! :cry:

xxxxxxxxxxx

aww i know how you feel..i didnt have one stretchmark on my belly until the baby became engaged then he stretched under my belly button i have a few purple marks..i was gutted coz i'd done so well and religiously smothered my belly in coconut oil!
my boobs have a few too..aw well i guess we're all in the same boat!

I'm the same too.......did'nt have any, and now i have a few on my hip that seem to be creeping nearer my tummy everyday, i also have a couple on my belly button from where my piercing was-very depressing.

Amy xx

aww hun really feel for you... i havent got any on my belly yet but i have a few on my hips and on the left side of me there is one which is creeping up onto my belly lol

i hate stretchmarks... whenever i find a new one it just puts me on a huge downer lol

xxxx

it was the bloody reaction from OH that annoyed me, like he was excited... OOOOOOOO look a stretch mark!! he nearly lost him head!! haha, my mum was here telling me to carm down and laughing too....

bunch of GITS!! xxx

i have just started to get them all over the bottom of my bump, they look terrible:(

Oh hun, I hope you gave him a slap! :lol:
I would've got away without having any marks if Jamie had turned up on time (or early) he will be punished when he's older (i have some great photos that will be making an apperence at his 18th, he he!!

give OH a punch in the arm - make you feel better! then tell him for every stretch mark you get you'll be giving him another punch...

I'm still a stretch mark virgin.. and praying twice a day it stays that way... i'm coating myself upto 3 times a day in cream... but i suppose if they're gonna come then nothing i can do about it... fingers crossed

x

Hi I am gutted because I have already got a couple of stretch marks going down either side of my belly and I am only 22 weeks pregnant. They arn't very big but they are there and they are purple so I dread to think what I will look like at the end of my pregnancy.

mine are now dreadful i have about 10 and they make me feel so shitty..i've never had a flaming stretchmark in my life and now i look like a big purple roadmap, i cant even shave my frickin legs!!!! i'm feeling so tearful and peed off today!

aarrhh fran.. don't upset yourself about them.. keep putting the cream on.. even after the baby comes and they'll start to fade. They probably look red and worse than they actually are because your pregnant... i bet as soon as you have the baby and your bump goes down they'll shrink and in a few weeks fade...

I know they're not nice but you've got them because your creating a beautiful thing... a little mirracle of your own..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back