Stretching pains???

Ah...how nice!!! I'm constantly looking for changes in my body too...and analysing every little twinge etc. I'm obsessed I think! Isn't it sweet that in a way your baby will be at your wedding too!!! It'll be something to tell him/her about! You'll have to stay off the bubbly though!x

Yeah I know lol not a big drinker anyway thankfully. Can you imagine in later years being asked if we had to have a shot gun wedding because I was expecting lol
Today new panic, cramping isn't really happening and boobs are less tender.... x

Its horrible isn't it! We spend all cycle waiting for OV pains and thinking 'yes i'm in pain' and then once we are pregnant every little twinge is a nightmare and we think the worst!

I keep getting a slight pulling pain down the sides of my groin! I'm putting it down to things stretching! :)

xxx

I think I prefer the pain that nothing to be honest, that way I know things are happening! It's the calm that panic's me lol x

I definitely prefer no pain to feeling the twinges. No pain = no worry for me!
Is fab to know I'm not alone though :D
And judging by my dates I'm only a few days behind you girls. June for me too ;) xxx

Like I said to you in the other thread Fallingstar we are all in this together and yay to another Jun baby x

Ah...you can have my sore boobs if you want hopeful!!! :) I know what you mean though, I wasn't sick this morning so of course panicked straight away!!! It's ironic that stress is not good for the baby and yet all we do is stress!!! I think I'm going crazy ladies....HELP!!! :dohh:xx

Ok Ok take it back, boob pain has kicked back in lol and ouch x

Haha!!! Welcome back painful boobs!!! Mine are soooo sore today. Even the water in the shower hurts them!!! They are going to be almighty milk machines! :shock: xx

I was worried the other day when my sore boobs felt normal...that evening they hurt again. I spoke to the nurse at the EPU and apparently it is normal.

xx

Thank goodness for that, I suppose the cramping is the same too then, grrr so unpredictable and I am sooooooooo impatient lol as you can tell no doubt x

Impatient? Unpredictable? Paranoia? Ahhh...you gotta love pregnancy!!! x

The only saving grace is that it isn't just me that is behaving like this so a big big thank you all lol x

:good: Haha...no it IS just you...we're just pretending to make you feel better!!!x

LOL if you need to see someone who is obsessive and paranoid...look no further!! :oooo:
xx

Haha i'm soooo glad that it's not just me - every little twonge ive ben having im so paprnoid, and knicker checking (tmi ;P) I have such bad trapped wind, I am incredibly bloated and my stoamch is so hard it looks like im about 5 months already!!

My boobs are soooo sore, I keep being sick in the mornings, but then on the mornings im not I panic!

Its so good to know i'm not alone! The internet can be a hindrence - what with checking every symptom - but then when you know other people are in just the same boat it makes you relax!

Roll on the next 8 months!!!

x

I think all of us on this thread Bunny are exactly the same... I have even asked my other half that if he buys the toilet roll to make sure it is WHITE!!! That way I can see if there is a wrong coloured discharge, the poor guy didn't know how to answer that one and just obeyed lol Bless x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back