Pains

Rachel

Reaction score
Past few days I've been getting a few sharp pains in my left side, they're not that bad but still there, like im being pinched on the inside really.

I've had them in the middle aswell, the same type of pains. They are not there all the time, only now and again.

Just wondering if it's normal and if everything is alright?

Hi Rachel.

They sound like normal growing and stretching pains, which everyone can get as your uterus expands and contracts ready for the growing baby.

Providing they don't become double-over painful or accompanied by bleeding, then they are normal. :)

If you're at all concerned though, please do contact your doctor as well. :)

Hi Rachel

I have been having exactly the same thing, and as this is my first pregnancy every pain has made me panic that something isn't right, but i have asked around and EVERYONE i have spoken too says its completely normal. **PHEW**

If you get any bleeding call the Dr, but other than that i would say try to *enjoy* the pain, its just a signe that you really are having a baby! :lol:

Oh my gosh i have been having those aswell... but i dont even know if i am pregnant yet as i would only be 10 days at the moment. Had sickness, wee and unbelievably painful boobs too. It must be normal, atleast everyone is saying it is :)

i had these kind of pains too :D

some sharp ones too, but nothing TOO painful :D

I had pains like this in the begining too.
It sounds like stretching pains which is completly normal.
If you experience any bleeding or are in complete pain, then go to you epu. xxx

Glad its normal, not worrying about them as much now. They're not happening as often now either :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back