Stabbing pains

Welshy1

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick question if you don't mind.............?

I'm having quite sharp pains in my left hand side/tummy, I guess around ovary level.

I've no cramping or bleeding at all, just the sharp pains.

Should I "man up" or is it worth bothering the doctor?

Thsnk you

x

Hi I have had exactly the same for the last 2 days again no cramping or bleeding! I was just going to leave it few more days and see what happens, it isn't constant just comes and goes but enough to say ouch when I get it!! X

Thanks for replying, it's not constant for me either but as you said, it does make you say ouch!

Don't want the Doc to think I'm a paranoid first time mother so wary about ringing them. :rolleyes:

Think I'll follow your lead and wait a couple of days.

Thank you!

I am getting all kinds of funny twinges and pains! I think it is is normal, but the doc won't mind u going to see them if your worried

I got that right up till week 12, on the left hand side. Not sure what caused it, maybe growing pains, maybe constipation but it got me worried I even convinced myself eptopic. Its perfectly normal but go to doc if the pains are severe....

If your worried do go to the dr even if its just to make your anxiety lessen a bit. I does seem a common complaint tho from what I have read

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back