Side pains

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
I know it's been asked probably a billion times, but I could just do with peace of mind!
About three weeks ago I started getting normal stretching sort of pains, but had one particular 'stretched' bit just left of my bellybutton.
These pains have continued on and off but now when I notice the one on the left hand side it's got really low, kind of next to my hip bone/pelvis.
It does just feel like I've lifted a heavy weight and pulled something, I wouldn't even really call it a pain unless I lean right back and stretch out my tummy.

Please just tell me it's normal lol :p x

Hi Becky - yes it's totally normal! I have these types of 'stretchy' feelings all the time, it's just your body adjusting to your womb growing and getting ready for it to get bigger and bigger! It feels really wierd though, like you've done lots of situps or been carrying heavy weights or something. To be honest I feel uncomfortable pretty much all the time now, can't remember what it was like not be aware of my tummy area aal the time!
xx

It's normal Hun! I'm still getting them now. It feels like I can't stand up properly sometimes cos it's quite uncomfitable!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back